VIP Tour at Tokyo Disneyland?

DanK

Earning My Ears
My wife and I are planning a trip to Tokyo Disneyland for our anniversary next year (still almost a year off!), and are trying to figure out if Tokyo offers the VIP Tour Services that are available at Disneyland/WDW. With limited time there, and everything we've read about the crowds, we want to try to avoid spending half the day in lines!

I have searched all over their website, but couldn't locate anything regarding these tours, and couldn't even find a contact email to ask... Anybody know?

Thanks!

My wife and I are planning a trip to Tokyo Disneyland for our anniversary next year (still almost a year off!), and are trying to figure out if Tokyo offers the VIP Tour Services that are available at Disneyland/WDW. With limited time there, and everything we've read about the crowds, we want to try to avoid spending half the day in lines!

I have searched all over their website, but couldn't locate anything regarding these tours, and couldn't even find a contact email to ask... Anybody know?

Thanks!

They do have tours available, but I believe they are only in Japanese, though if it lets you to the front of the line it may be worth it even if you don't converse with the guide. :confused3

You can only make same day reservations, unless you book one of their hotels.

http://www.tokyodisneyresort.co.jp/en/tdl/guest/in/guidetour/index.html

Not sure if you were able to get info. I am looking at doing the same thing next March. If you do the tour, please let me know! I have done VIP tours at WDW and Dland - amazing way to see the parks when they are crowded and time is limited.

I did a quick search and found this out:

http://www.tokyodisneyresort.co.jp/tds/japanese/guidetour/premiumtour.html

So it looks like they do offer them.

Google translate resulted in this:

Tour form private tour About 3 hours travel time Fee (Up to 6 people) 21,000 yen per group ※ per person each additional 3,000 yen more than 6 people (maximum 10 people) ※ All children under 3 years are free, I will count as one name. ※ Children under 7 years of age, parents of 16-year-old or higher.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter