Very Best Breakfast in All of Disney World????

WhatAWonderfulDay

Earning My Ears
We are only going to eat one TS breakfast during our September trip to Disney. What one place do you Disney World experts recommend? I am looking for a place that has a great atmosphere and also a big variety of yummy food. Thanks in advance! :banana:

Kona Cafe at the poly has a very good breakfast . We usually go once every trip. Concourse Steakhouse also is suppose to be a nice choice for TS breakfast but I have only had dinner there.

we have done akershus, chef mickey, ohana, and 1900 park fare. 1900 park fare was by far our favorite for food. and had I known ahead all the characters that were gonna be there i probably would have done less character meals throughout. Alice and the mad hatter even played a chase game while interacting with the kids. great character interaction great food. Akershush and Chef mickey part of the problem was it was just plain too early in the morning...but they were both overcrowded and noisey and service was a bit lacking. Chef mickey there was lots of empty containers at the buffet. Akershus our seconds didnt come for a LONG time and while we saw a ton of princesses it was like smile picture scribble bye. Ohana was good and we liked the food, character interaction was long but not well organized...we got skipped by stitch after waiting for him well after we were done. Buffets work so much better for us so we can go get whole plates of the one and only thing the kid will eat on any given day.

I feel I should note that character interaction isn't too important for us with the Princesses because we only have male children. (They don't like Stitch either.)
Food and overall athmosphere and service are most important.
(Me and the OP are going on the same vacation)

by the time we got to 1900 park fare it was late in the trip we were getting pretty sick of eating had seen all the characters (hence my comment that i would have cancelled others) the place was simply wonderful. We really enjoyed eating. my husband asked me to limit our breakfast meals this past trip then was upset I hadnt booked this place. I gave it a high rating mostly due to food/atmosphere. it FEELS like you are in the grand floridian if you know what i mean. I just REALLY enjoyed it.

We love Chef Mickey's. We also love Trails End, but its no longer the secret is used to be, so it gets very crowded and has a long line.

Thanks for all the great replies so quickly! I am going to check the menus for all the recommended places at Allears. Kona Cafe and 1900 Park Fare are two places I hadn't considered for breakfast that might be good.

We are going to use our TS credits so a more expensive breakfast would be great to try.

Keep the suggestions coming. :grouphug:

Boma for buffet/no characters, Crystal Palace for characters and Kona Cafe for a la carte. :thumbsup2

Kona Cafe at the Polynesian Resort. You can't beat the macadamia nut pancakes and a cup of Kona coffee.
surfing.gif

I have to agree that Boma is probably my very favorite breakfast. Breakfasts are wasted on my kids so we won't be doing them anymore, but I do long to return to Boma someday.

Crystal Palace is our favorite breakfast place with or without the grown kids or grandkids being with us... :sunny:

Good, hearty breakfast and the boys should enjoy the festive atmosphere. They will be occupied and entertained and won't be as caught up in "lets hurry up and get to the park" good to do on an MK day.

Whispering Canyon is BY FAR our favorite. Very entertaining - will DEFINITELY wake you up! We usually travel adults-only, but no matter - kids or no kids - it's a very fun place to eat! Last time we were there my 50+ year old DD was TIED TO HIS CHAIR!

In addition to the atmosphere, the food's not bad either. We get the skillet - all you can eat, a little bit of everything - eggs, bacon, sausage, bisquits, hash browns, and waffles. Although - I think you need to ask for ketchup, usually not on the table. Who needs anything else? If you've got a sweet tooth, I've also had the hot oatmeal with ice cream - yum!

Plus, the restaurant is just off the lobby of the Wilderness Lodge. Neat place to hang out, plenty of comfy spots to sit. And even a table of Lincoln Logs for little fingers to play with while waiting.

Yeah go ahead and encourage her to ask for the ketchup with no warning. How about asking for straws too....and oh what else?

1900 Park Faire is our favorite. Loved the atmosphere, food was great, excellent service, and a variety of characters. We had the Mad Hatter, Alice in Wonderland, Pooh, and Tigger, and Mary Poppins was out in the lobby. None of the characters were in a hurry and all were wonderful. Mad hatter sat with us for awhile and even ate my mom's grapes. My 72 y/o mom wanted a picture with Mary Poppins as we were leaving, but just a I got ready to snap the picture Tigger came out of the door, saw us, started running, then slid on his side with his hand under his chin to get in the picture. Just as I snapped it he was laying at their feet with his chin in his hand, Mary Poppins was looking down at him shaking her finger saying "Bad Tigger, Bad Tigger", and my mom had a priceless look of shock on her face. That picture alone was worth the trip.

It's also the only place on grounds that I know of that you can get strawberry soup.

If you love coffee, try Kona cafe. They make the best coffee I have ever had, using a french press and kona coffee. The banana stuffed french toast has an excellent reputation on these boards...it is delicious! They also serve all the usual breakfast fare, and it is all good. Enjoy! :)

Eating is our favorite activity in WDW and we absolutely LOVE breakfast at Spoodles! Mmmm! The frittatas and croissants are so good! French toast with banana nut topping is awesome, too! Breakfast pizza...you name it, we've tried it! :thumbsup2

The other thing we love about Spoodles are the beverages! They give you coffee in a nice large mug. DH usually gets a bloody mary and I usually get a mimosa. LOVE IT!

Can someone just tell me why Bomas breakfast, is to die for. I never ate there. Will be, going to dinner, on ddp. But, have plans to pay OOP for the breakfast. I hope it will be good. But, can someone just tell me how good it is TIA :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter