VDH Opening

What has availability been like at VDH for December? Are rooms hard to reserve? I cannot book until July 29, so seeing how I should book my travel plans
December 2023 was open when I called last week - I only checked on studios though. Opening weekend and Marathon weekend January are sold out. I was able to get January 14-16, 5 days in February and 5 days at the end of March without any issue.

We have a 1br waitlist on for opening weekend. It didn't come through, but we know it's pretty low odds given the declaration of 1br units overall.
Still time so could happen. Unless they didn’t hold any back for future declarations for opening weekend(s) and sold it all for cash already.

Any idea how this compares to opening month (add ons only) of other recent resorts? Glad it’s strong but curious.
I have no idea but 147,288 points in the first month at just one resort is impressive IMO. Typically, I would think the first month of sales to existing members would be the strongest but VDH has the potential to attract a lot of new members buying bigger contracts, especially west of the Mississippi. At 4.5% sold in the first month, I still think this will still take 3-4 years to sell out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter