Reminder: One Day Only

Acme Fresh Market

• Buy $100 ACME Fresh Market Gift Cards & Get $7 ACME Fresh Market Cash
    • Unlimited.
    • ACME cash is automatically loaded to your Acme Fresh Market Savings Card.
    • Redeem your ACME cash on your next shopping trip on anything in the store, excludes all gift cards, tobacco, alcohol, pharmacy, and lottery.
    • Offer valid 6/20/24.
  • Spend $75+ & Get a $10 Coupon
    • Coupon printed at checkout
    • Redeem coupon 6/27/24 - 7/03/24.
    • Coupon must be earned in a single transaction.
    • Excludes all gift cards, tobacco, alcohol, pharmacy, and lottery.
    • Weekly ad
    • Expires 6/26/24. Post #25651

Reminder: Starts today!

Summer of DashPass Kicks Off June 20, 2024

1718890797218.png
During the promotion period, DoorDash will be offering five weeks of summer deals. Below, check out what’s in store for each week.

Week 1: 6/20/24 - 6/26/24
  • Chipotle: Buy one entrée, get one free
  • Wingstop: Free 10 pc boneless wings on orders $30+
  • Get $6 off 2 of any Ben & Jerry’s, Magnum, Talenti, Popsicle, Good Humor, Klondike, Yaso, Breyers products
  • Dashmart:
    • New DashPass members: Get 30% off 1 order of $30+
    • Current DashPass members: Get 20% off 1 order of $35+
  • Dollar General
    • New DashPass members: Get $8 off $25+
    • Current DashPass members: Get $8 off $30+
  • Note, entire event can be viewed on Post #25660 and on Post #10 More Ways to Save

We don't use DoorDash so I'm not sure if this can be used with their Summer of DashPass Kicks Off June 20, 2024 promotion

DoorDash BofAm Offer: 10% cash back up to $5
Expires 6/20/24.

Rite Aid

View attachment 869500

• Store Coupon: Spend $40 & Earn $10 BonusCash
    • Valid In-Store & Online
    • Limit one per household
    • Must present coupon in-store with card.
    • Excludes: Photo services, tobacco, alcohol and gift cards.
  • Buy $50 Select Multi-Brand Gift Cards & Get $10 BonusCash
    • Includes: Food & Drink, Game Time & Zillions
    • Limit 2.
  • Buy $25 Select Gift Cards & Get $5 BonusCash
    • Includes: Netflix & Subway
    • Limit 2.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 6/23/24 – 6/29/24.
I would be wary of buying the zillions of ways to spend gift card, unlike the one4all cards the zillions of gift cards website does not list anywhere the names of the gift cards it can be redeemed for. Even worse, they write

"Why are the eGift options on ZillionsGift.com different from the brands shown on my Card?
We update our brand assortment regularly to provide the best options for our customers. You may find that we have added or removed a brand from the eGift options on ZillionsGift.com"

So there is absolutely no way to know before buying it what it can actually be redeemed for.

And then there is the matter of the only reviews I can find for this card is on trustpilot saying that they have nonexistent customer service.

So I would stick with the One4All cards which are from a major company (giftcards.com) and which I personally love and stay away from this zillions of gift.

Just wanted to share that I noticed today a Chase offer I had that was expiring last night that I wasn’t able to use was extended an extra 10 days. Yay! Hopefully I can make it to CVS in the next 10 days.

I have a question about the DGC in the new "sealed" pack. When I get the small little receipt I usually just tape it to the GC so I have the approved info and know that it was activated. If I bought multiple cards I would match the card to the approval #. Now with everything sealed and covered how are you matching receipts with the GC. The XXXXXXXXXXX1234 on the receipt doesn't really help me when I get home. Are you opening the GC and scratching off the backs to match or something else I'm not thinking about. I do NOT like to put them all together. Thank you for any help.

Has anyone received or not received the $25 credit from Discover for the digital wallet promo from around April?

Reminder: Starts today!

Summer of DashPass Kicks Off June 20, 2024

View attachment 869677
During the promotion period, DoorDash will be offering five weeks of summer deals. Below, check out what’s in store for each week.

Week 1: 6/20/24 - 6/26/24
  • Chipotle: Buy one entrée, get one free
  • Wingstop: Free 10 pc boneless wings on orders $30+
  • Get $6 off 2 of any Ben & Jerry’s, Magnum, Talenti, Popsicle, Good Humor, Klondike, Yaso, Breyers products
  • Dashmart:
    • New DashPass members: Get 30% off 1 order of $30+
    • Current DashPass members: Get 20% off 1 order of $35+
  • Dollar General
    • New DashPass members: Get $8 off $25+
    • Current DashPass members: Get $8 off $30+
  • Note, entire event can be viewed on Post #25660 and on Post #10 More Ways to Save
Chase offers 40% off Door Dash maximum back Is $10.

I have a question about the DGC in the new "sealed" pack. When I get the small little receipt I usually just tape it to the GC so I have the approved info and know that it was activated. If I bought multiple cards I would match the card to the approval #. Now with everything sealed and covered how are you matching receipts with the GC. The XXXXXXXXXXX1234 on the receipt doesn't really help me when I get home. Are you opening the GC and scratching off the backs to match or something else I'm not thinking about. I do NOT like to put them all together. Thank you for any help.

When buying any gift card, I write all the #'s and security code on the back of the receipt. I staple the activation slips to the receipt. After I consolidate if possible as not all of mine are DGC, then I wrap them in a rubber band and place them in ziploc bags. All info is added to my spreadsheet. I only throw out the gift cards if they have been used in full (Visa/MC) or after my vacation (DGC).

Used my 10% Chase/CVS offer today and since Rakuten had 5% in store with registered card even though gc are excluded I thought I'd try it, so far it’s tracked. I don’t expect a payout but if it does that’s a bonus! Fingers crossed! I’ll update what happens.

Just started using Disneygiftcards site. If I combined let's say 10 different DGCs onto one...then used that one to purchase Not So Scary tickets...can I get rid of the old cards? If for some reason I have to cancel, that ticket becomes a credit independent of the GC used to pay for it right? Even if I was purchasing something that could be returned, am I safe throwing away any smaller cards I've transferred onto one larger one? Any returns would just go back on the larger combined card?

When buying any gift card, I write all the #'s and security code on the back of the receipt. I staple the activation slips to the receipt. After I consolidate if possible as not all of mine are DGC, then I wrap them in a rubber band and place them in ziploc bags. All info is added to my spreadsheet. I only throw out the gift cards if they have been used in full (Visa/MC) or after my vacation (DGC).
Just so I'm clear, you are opening the DGC package and scratching off the silver strip on every card before your trip? Then writing #s and security codes on receipts etc.

Just started using Disneygiftcards site. If I combined let's say 10 different DGCs onto one...then used that one to purchase Not So Scary tickets...can I get rid of the old cards? If for some reason I have to cancel, that ticket becomes a credit independent of the GC used to pay for it right? Even if I was purchasing something that could be returned, am I safe throwing away any smaller cards I've transferred onto one larger one? Any returns would just go back on the larger combined card?

For returns, it would go back onto the card you used to purchase it (or onto a merchandise card, which I highly recommend you do not do as the card is not combinable with another gift card and can only be used on merchandise).

So you do not need the original cards for the purposes of a return.

However, in the case of fraud, where lets say your card had funds fraudulently stolen or something like that - you do need the original cards to trace back where the funds came from and where you purchased them (show proof of purchase as well).

So, it is recommended that you keep track of which cards you purchased from where, the amount, what it was combined onto and hold onto the receipt as well until after you have spent the money / made sure you did not return anything. Also, it is recommended to cycle the card you use to combine to a new card every so often (at least once per year) to avoid someone figuring out your card number and draining the funds, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter