Just saying this offer is not new. You could wait to see if Groupon will take off an additional $5 or for a shopping portal like Rakuten or RMN to offer their own discount. What I do like about this promotion is that Michigan is not excluded.
Thanks! I might wait and see if this is around when there is a stackable coupon

Hi all- just wanted to share I purchased an eDGC "Disney Gift Card (Email Delivery)" from Target and it qualified towards my offer and I received my bonus. Hopefully that's a helpful datapoint.
Definitely a good DP. I was just debating what to do. I had to place 2 orders over $100, and my 1st purchase was credited, but a 2nd order from last Thu (not gift cards) hasn't shipped yet, and my bonus offer expires today. I'll give it most of the day to see if it ships and credits; otherwise, I'll try an eGC, I guess.

As far as DGC discounts go, BJ’s seems to have them available more often than Costco and Sam’s, but they dont seem as good. With that said, I have Costco and BJ’s both close to me and we belong to both. I joined Sam’s recently with a $20 Groupon offer specifically for the DGC deals.

BJ's Wholesale Club used to do a free 1-day pass for online orders only. I've used this in previous years to buy some discounted Disney gift cards around Thanksgiving/Black Friday or when I see people on this forum post about good deals!

Now we have a BJ's Wholesale Club close to a place we visit a lot, so I got a discounted membership through Groupon to try it out for a year...We've already made the cost of the membership back with coupons and deals on groceries.

BJ's Wholesale Club used to do a free 1-day pass for online orders only. I've used this in previous years to buy some discounted Disney gift cards around Thanksgiving/Black Friday or when I see people on this forum post about good deals!

Now we have a BJ's Wholesale Club close to a place we visit a lot, so I got a discounted membership through Groupon to try it out for a year...We've already made the cost of the membership back with coupons and deals on groceries.
I think in I did that once several years ago.

Added Offers 6/18/24 ~ Discount District

Kroger Online - Blackhawk Network

1718730911028.png
  • $57.50 AMC Theatres eGift Card for $50
  • $60 Fanatics eGift Cards for $50
  • $25 Fandango eGift Card for $20
  • $50 IHOP eGift Card for $40
  • Buy $50 Regal Cinemas eGift Card & get $10 Kroger eGift card
  • $50 Spafinder eGift Card for $40
  • $25 Vudu eGift Card for $20
  • $30 White Castle Gift Card for $25
  • $30 Zaxby’s eGift Card for $25
  • Earn 4x Fuel today only 6/18/24.
  • Expires 7/02/24.

Newegg

1718731812280.png

• Buy $100 Instacart eGift Card for $90
Credit Cards & More
  • Newegg Chase Offer: Get 5% Back On Up To $1,000 Spend
    • Maximum $50 back as a statement credit.
    • Offer valid one time only.
    • Expires 6/30/24.
  • Newegg Chase Offer: Get 6% Back On Up To $833.33 Spend
    • Offer valid one time only.
    • Expires 6/30/24.
  • Newegg Citi Offer: Get 1%, 1.5% Or 2% Back On Up To 15 Transactions, $25 Max back.
    • Expires 6/30/24.
  • US Electronics & Software Amex Offer: Various Offers
    • Spend $4,000 & Get $100 Back
    • Limit 3.
    • Eligible retailers include Newegg and Best Buy,
    • Expires 9/01/23. GCG
  • Amex Business Gold card will earn 4x Membership Rewards if this is one of your top two earning categories this month.
  • Alternative Payment Method with VV
  • May also try shopping portal
  • Look into Payment Methods as well, I have no DP for PayPal or when using discounted Visa/Mastercard gift cards. Post #14164

Publix
1718732148125.png
  • Buy $50 Gas Gift Card and $50+ Grocery & Get $10 Off
    • Original coupon and single transaction for at least $50 in groceries, excluding phone and gift cards, alcohol, tobacco, lottery items, money services, postage stamps and prescriptions required for each deal.
    • Original coupon and gas card must be presented when purchasing $50 of groceries.
    • Publix accepts only one minimum purchase coupon for every minimum grocery purchase, meaning minimum purchase coupons cannot be combined.
    • Offer good only at your Publix locations in Virginia, North Carolina, Tennessee, and Kentucky.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 6/19/24 - 6/25/24.

So back on May 25th I posted this:

If anyone has Discover cash to redeem, you might want to look at their gc collection, several are at 15-20%. ::yes::

Macy's GC were at 20%, so we bought them.

On Saturday 5/25/24, I redeemed Discover cash for Macy's egift cards $200 & $105 - both were drained, same day. We called Discover and they called Macy's, Macy's CS said the $200 was used in Queens on Friday 5/24/24, $3.66 and the remaining balance was spent online.

Discover CS said, my client purchased the gift cards on Saturday an hour ago. Macy's reissued both cards but said it will take 3-4 business days.
I doubt RMN will be at 12% cb, so that's $50 not earned.

6/18/24 Update: Macy's never reissued the egift cards. It's been well over 3-4 business days and 3 calls later. Last night we were told they will be mailed. I don't understand why we couldn't just get new egift cards or simply place our order while we were on the phone. She said the physical cards have already been approved and it would be a different process. DH asked why didn't you get egifts approved and she said our physical cards are more secure.
What does that mean?!
I'm wondering with all the breaches Macy's has had if their egift cards are compromised because their excuses simply don't add up.
Macy's Rep was very polite, her posture never changed but she was quick to ask, is there anything else I can help you with... when will we receive our cards? 5-7 business days.

I can't believe after their screw up and 3 calls later Macy's is unwilling to expedite our gift cards.

So back on May 25th I posted this:

Macy's GC were at 20%, so we bought them.

6/18/24 Update: Macy's never reissued the egift cards. It's been well over 3-4 business days and 3 calls later. Last night we were told they will be mailed. I don't understand why we couldn't just get new egift cards or simply place our order while we were on the phone. She said the physical cards have already been approved and it would be a different process. DH asked why didn't you get egifts approved and she said our physical cards are more secure.
What does that mean?!
I'm wondering with all the breaches Macy's has had if their egift cards are compromised because their excuses simply don't add up.
Macy's Rep was very polite, her posture never changed but she was quick to ask, is there anything else I can help you with... when will we receive our cards? 5-7 business days.

I can't believe after their screw up and 3 calls later Macy's is unwilling to expedite our gift cards.
Sheesh. If that doesn’t scream “we know the e-gift card system is compromised” I don’t know what would.

Added Offers 6/19/24 ~ Discount District

Kroger Family Stores: Baker's, City Market, Dillions, Fred Meyer, Fry's, Gerbes, Harris Teeter, Jay C Foods, King Soopers, Kroger, Mariano's, Metro Market, Pay Less Super Markets, Pick 'n Save, QFC, Ralphs, Smith's

1718803332869.png
  • Earn 4x fuel points on 3rd Party Gift Cards including prepaid Visa & Mastercard Gift Cards
    • Link Above
    • Excludes: All store gift cards under the Kroger umbrella including Kroger Wireless Refill and Kroger boost, and variable load Visa & Mastercard and Amazon gift cards.
    • Offer valid 6/21/24.
Credit Cards and More
  • Smith's (Kroger) Chase Offer: Earn 3% cash back on your Smith's Fuel purchase, with a $2.10 cash back maximum.
  • Smith’s (Kroger) Chase Offer: Earn 5% cb, $4.50 cb max.
  • Kroger Chase Offer: Offers vary
    • Earn 5% cash back, $4.50 cb max.
    • Expires 7/04/2024. Post #25370
  • Kroger .com Chase Offer (IHG Chase)
  • Kroger .com Chase Offer (Southwest Chase)
  • Kroger also accepts: Apple Pay
  • Alternative in-store Payment Method with Kroger Pay when available.

Kroger Family Stores:

1718803450533.png

Harris Teeter
  • Earn 200 Bonus Fuel Points on Select Gift Cards
    • Bed Bath & Body Works
    • Ulta Beauty
    • Limit of one coupon per household.
    • Excludes $10 Gift Cards
    • Yes, stacks with 4x Fuel valid 6/21/24, must clip coupons!
    • Expires 7/02/24.

Rite Aid

1718805199318.png

• Store Coupon: Spend $40 & Earn $10 BonusCash
    • Valid In-Store & Online
    • Limit one per household
    • Must present coupon in-store with card.
    • Excludes: Photo services, tobacco, alcohol and gift cards.
  • Buy $50 Select Multi-Brand Gift Cards & Get $10 BonusCash
    • Includes: Food & Drink, Game Time & Zillions
    • Limit 2.
  • Buy $25 Select Gift Cards & Get $5 BonusCash
    • Includes: Netflix & Subway
    • Limit 2.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 6/23/24 – 6/29/24.

Walgreens

1718806921991.png
  • Buy TWO Select Gift Cards & Get $10 Walgreens gift card
    • Includes: Fandango and Panera Bread
    • Limit 2, except in NM.
    • Must include Walgreens gift card, verify which is being used with promotion as they do change.
    • Note, Panera starts at $15
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 6/23/24 – 6/29/24.

Southwest Offers One-Way Fares from $53, Book by June 20

1718807234377.png

Southwest Airlines has launched a new fare sale, with fares starting from $53 one-way in honor of the carrier turning 53.

You need to book your fares by June 20, 2024 in order to take advantage of this sale. This promotion applies to continental U.S. travel between August 6 and December 18, 2024, and Hawaii, international, and San Juan, Puerto Rico travel between August 20 and November 20, 2024.

Some examples of one-way, low fares include:
  • As low as $53 one-way nonstop between Atlanta and Tampa
  • As low as $53 one-way nonstop between Austin and Dallas (Love Field)
  • As low as $53 one-way nonstop between Chicago (Midway) and Minneapolis/St. Paul
  • As low as $53 one-way nonstop between Las Vegas and San Diego
  • As low as $53 one-way nonstop between Los Angeles (LAX) and Phoenix
You can see the promotion link, and book your fares here.

Important Conditions and Restrictions
  • Purchase 12:01 a.m. on June 18 through 11:59 p.m. on June 20, 2024, Pacific Daylight Time.
  • Continental U.S. travel is valid August 6 through December 18, 2024.
  • Hawaii, international, and San Juan, Puerto Rico travel is valid August 20 through November 20, 2024.
  • Continental U.S. travel is blacked out September 2, October 14, November 22 through November 27, and November 29 through December 2, 2024.
  • Travel continental U.S. to and from Hawaii, international, and San Juan, Puerto Rico is blacked out Sept. 3, 2024.
  • Orange County (SNA) travel not valid.
  • Continental U.S. travel is valid Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.
  • Hawaii, international, and San Juan, Puerto Rico travel is valid Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
  • Posted by Danny Deal Guru
Thread to ALL Southwest: Post all SW questions concerns, etc. here...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter