• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Uber Eats Promo Codes (YMMV)
  • These Uber Eats promo codes are often targeted. Sometimes they are automatically added to accounts, and other times you need to input the code yourself
  • Here’s how to check by adding codes to your account:
    • Tap the profile icon at the bottom of the main screen
    • Tap 'Promotions' then 'Add promo'
    • Enter the code and tap 'Add promo'
    • If it works, apply code to your next purchase
  • You can only use one promo code per order
  • Stack this discount with your with Amex Platinum or Amex Gold Uber credits for this month
  • Make sure to start your orders with the Ibotta app so you can earn 3% back on all your purchases
  • EATS7ET – $20 off next order of $25 or more before taxes and fees. Delivery only. Expires 2/14/22
  • EATS-GXFR5 - $20 off next order of $25 or more before taxes and fees. Delivery only. Expiry unknown
  • EATS-ENIZ2UE- $20 off next order of $25 or more before taxes and fees. Delivery only. Expiry unknown

Amazon App: Save $15 on Two $25+Orders (First Time App Users)
Link to promotion

• You can get $15 off on each order as long as you spend $25 or more on your first two Amazon app orders
  • While this offer is targeted to new app users, sometimes it also works for those who haven’t used the app in a long time (YMMV)
  • Sign in and qualifying purchases must be completed before 11:59 p.m. (PT) July 31, 2022
  • Offer does not apply to digital content or Amazon Gift Cards
  • Offer limited to one per customer and account

FYI- I ended up needing to return something I got as part of the “buy 3 @ $X earn $Y” orders for Target… after it showed me earning Y… it removed the 3rd purchase, and now I have to re-earn the third. 🤦🏻‍♀️
I had a similar experience with a pick up order where an item ended up being out of stock and it pushed me below the dollar threshold. So frustrating.

Just read this on DoC - Sam's Club Disney GC $50 for $25.48. I don't have a Sam's membership so I can't check this. Great deal if they honor it.
Still listed at $47.98 on the website and in the app
ETA discount still did not show when added to cart

Just read this on DoC - Sam's Club Disney GC $50 for $25.48. I don't have a Sam's membership so I can't check this. Great deal if they honor it.

Thanks!!!!

Weird, it showed up as around $2.00 for the first card then $45 for the 2nd card for a total of $50.96 for $100 worth of gift cards for me.

I bought 2 - strangely my Cash App Boost would not apply, it said I was trying to make a purchase of $50.96 (normally I can put in the discounted amount to my Cash account and the purchase will go through) - it was declined this time though.

I went back to try to purchase 2 more at the discounted price and it shows the correct amount of $95.96 for 2 $50 eGift cards, so not sure if this is an unadvertised promotion?

I tried again and mine still show at the regular price. I'm using the DoC direct link to offer. What am I missing?

Did you go all the way to checkout and see the price before buying? I also went through the Sams Club app on my phone.

I just purchased using the Sam's Club app. Two $50 eGCs for $50.96. Let's see if it goes through.

Slickdeals says that the offer is just $45 off any gift card purchase of $50 or more (might be for any purchase of $50 or more), so it seems to be working on GCs other than Disney. But Disney gift cards are probably the most useful to most people on here :)

EDIT- Seems like it is working for some and not others, not sure why though. @Turksmom are you a Plus member? It seems like at least 1 other person who is a Plus member did not get the discount.

Slickdeals says that the offer is just $45 off any gift card purchase of $50 or more (might be for any purchase of $50 or more), so it seems to be working on GCs other than Disney. But Disney gift cards are probably the most useful to most people on here :)

EDIT- Seems like it is working for some and not others, not sure why though. @Turksmom are you a Plus member? It seems like at least 1 other person who is a Plus member did not get the discount.
I am. Maybe that's it.

Did anyone else notice that the "discount" ends January 31? I'm guessing this is a glitch that won't be honored but it's certainly worth a try.

Yes, I saw that as well. I have it in my cart, but every time I try to complete the order I get a "Sorry, there's a problem. Try again." error. Boo!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter