Sounds like the Plus member thing might be the reason why it isn't working - this definitely suggests this is a glitch and potentially won't be honored. If you do get lucky and get an eGift card sent to you, I recommend moving the value of it off of that eGift card right away.

Seems like a big day for glitches, over on SD - there was an Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K for free, definitely an error. Amazon caught it and stopped selling them after about 20 minutes, will be interesting to see if people actually receive them. I missed that one though!

Just got my order in too for $50.96. No special process. Just logged in and added 2 cards to my cart. Hopefully sticks

Thanks it went through for me. Also I used the 5% Cash App boost and paid $48.42.
I thought about using the cash app boost but I'm saving it for a $500 DGC later today at my 24 hour mark (hoping to stack with rakuten 8% Sams cash back). Let's see what happens.

Does anyone have a better strategy for $500 DGC purchases? I need 4 more.

Thanks it went through for me. Also I used the 5% Cash App boost and paid $48.42.

I don't know why but it didn't work for me. Got declined and said I needed $50.96 in my account so I skipped it and used my CC instead.

I added $48.41 to my Cash App instead of $48.42 maybe thats why.

I did this about 3 hours ago, not a plus member. Went through fine, but haven't received them yet. Great deal, but I won't be surprised if it gets cancelled.

I've completed 3 out of my 4 Target Circle offers by adding Disney Gift cards. So definitely working for me. (last one a product was out of stock and put me less than $0.50 from my spend threshold)
I usually don’t try for the offers because the spend is usually not worth it for me. This time I got spend $60 four times and get 20. I got 2 checks for buying some Nintendo Switch games with their buy 2 get 1 offer so I figured I’d go for it since I would’ve bought the switch games no matter what.
I was hoping to buy a $50 Disney gift card plus two $10 Nintendo eshop cards( which are on sale) to get to the $60 spend, but am unsure if eshop cards count. May just go to the store and buy a $50 Disney gc and $10 worth of stuff so I know for sure it qualifies.

I was hoping to buy a $50 Disney gift card plus two $10 Nintendo eshop cards( which are on sale) to get to the $60 spend, but am unsure if eshop cards count. May just go to the store and buy a $50 Disney gc and $10 worth of stuff so I know for sure it qualifies.

Not sure why you wouldn't just try to see if it works. Add the cards in, click the offer... if Target doesn't allow it you'll simply get a message. You do not have to click on the purchase button. It doesn't do anything to your offer or account. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter