Update to new Potter ride...

jacksdadcan

Muggle Dad
I stumbled across this and just had to share... this is going to be incredible!!

Credits on the bottom of the pic...

Do7xgV-V4AAVa47.jpg:large

Thoughts???

Hi I have been following the progression of this coaster on another forum site. There is a thread all about it with good inside thoughts on the project. I think this is going to be a great addition to the park and be awesome. I am glad they are going to do a forbidden forest theme around this coaster. I think it will fit perfectly in Hogsmeade. The speculations that have been given on the other site I read have been accurate. I have been on a drop track "Verbolten" at Bush Gardens Williamsburg and it is a really neat addition to a coaster. The Devil's snare idea is perfect for it.

Thanks for sharing!

Bioreconstruct is a fabulous website to follow......they have up to date pics in everything Universal, Disney and beyond........

I have been on a drop track "Verbolten" at Bush Gardens Williamsburg and it is a really neat addition to a coaster. The Devil's snare idea is perfect for it.

Yes! Verbolten is a great ride and you are spot on with it working for for the devil's snare scene.

It can't be finished soon enough! Love the concept. Any update as to completion date?

I will break my long standing chicken status and ride this coaster. I’m going to start talking myself into now, and hopefully I will be ready in a year or so :scared1:.

From what is being written and said about this ride......I think it`ll be worth it......it sounds amazing!!!

You`ll be glad you talked yourself into it...….::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter