Unplugged Chit Chat Thread

Thank you everyone!!! I had a fun day with my family. I still get freaked out that I am 3 years to 40. So not ready to be 40 that soon!

Thank you everyone!!! I had a fun day with my family. I still get freaked out that I am 3 years to 40. So not ready to be 40 that soon!

Bah, it's just another number, as far as I'm concerned. it also helps that I count my 20's as a "lost decade", so to speak. You got a couple of months on me, though, my birthday is July 17th. So yeah... I'm almost as close to 40 as you are, but I'm already planning my 50th at Disneyland. I'm going to stay at the Grand Californian (or Disneyland Hotel, if I miss the booking window) and I'm going to be AT Disneyland for my 50th birthday, and the park's 75th birthday. Now if only it wasn't going to be freaking July....

Seriously though, don't sweat it. John and Pete and Kevin will always be older than us. :)

Bah, it's just another number, as far as I'm concerned. it also helps that I count my 20's as a "lost decade", so to speak. You got a couple of months on me, though, my birthday is July 17th. So yeah... I'm almost as close to 40 as you are, but I'm already planning my 50th at Disneyland. I'm going to stay at the Grand Californian (or Disneyland Hotel, if I miss the booking window) and I'm going to be AT Disneyland for my 50th birthday, and the park's 75th birthday. Now if only it wasn't going to be freaking July....

Seriously though, don't sweat it. John and Pete and Kevin will always be older than us. :)
I like the way you think! My husband is going to be 50 in 2021, so we are planning our first trip to Disney World for his birthday. Wait did I hear it is Disney World's 50th birthday too??? What a coincident! :teeth:

I like the way you think! My husband is going to be 50 in 2021, so we are planning our first trip to Disney World for his birthday. Wait did I hear it is Disney World's 50th birthday too??? What a coincident! :teeth:

Sounds like you guys have the perfect excuse to splurge for a really nice room then! I hope it all works out!

[QUOTE="ItsLayne, post: 57627340, member: 598466"

Seriously though, don't sweat it. John and Pete and Kevin will always be older than us. :)[/QUOTE]
Okay - now you made me feel even OLDER, since I'm pretty sure they're all YOUNGER than me!! :crutches: :rotfl:

My middle son asked me what life was like in the "olden days". :rolleyes1 That kid better be glad he is cute. :lmao:

SorcererHeidi : You are eternally 29. :wizard:[/QUOTE]
Yeah, my nephew had to do a report on one of his family members years ago - he very seriously at down, pen in hand, to interview me, and asked me (I think he was about 7) what "life was like back in the horse and buggy days". Like you said, he should tank GOD he was cute!! :) :)

SorcererHeidi : You are eternally 29. :wizard:
Yeah, my nephew had to do a report on one of his family members years ago - he very seriously at down, pen in hand, to interview me, and asked me (I think he was about 7) what "life was like back in the horse and buggy days". Like you said, he should tank GOD he was cute!! :) :)[/QUOTE]
LOL Oh my nephew would be in trouble!!!! My husband and I were trying to explain to our kids that most people got their newspapers every day, and it was their main source of news. They were shocked.

This thread needs some love! We are in our new house! Got all the walls painted, new flooring, and most of the furniture in. Went to go to bed last night and realized DH and I had no blankets or bedding! DH slept under a Planes comforter! :lmao: My house is just a mess of Cars. Cars books, Cars snacks, Cars toys, Cars movies, Cars bedding. And birthdays and holidays are coming up. I see more Cars in my future!!!! :faint:

This thread needs some love! We are in our new house! Got all the walls painted, new flooring, and most of the furniture in. Went to go to bed last night and realized DH and I had no blankets or bedding! DH slept under a Planes comforter! :lmao: My house is just a mess of Cars. Cars books, Cars snacks, Cars toys, Cars movies, Cars bedding. And birthdays and holidays are coming up. I see more Cars in my future!!!! :faint:
That's great news! I was wondering how it was going for you. Good luck unpacking!

@ItsLayne - Reading some old messages, I just realized you said your birthday was yesterday - hope it was happy, and the year to come will be healthy, and magical! :bday:

Yay!!!! Moving (and packing/unpacking) BITES!! But I hope your new house starts feeling like a home in short order, and you start making some wonderful new memories.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!