Unofficial Hockey Thread

Croconaw

they/them
I like sports but I’m most interested in hockey. I’m not sure how many sports fans are on the forums but I thought I’d start an unofficial hockey thread.

My favorite team is the Los Angeles Kings!

Reactions: slo
I like sports but I’m most interested in hockey. I’m not sure how many sports fans are on the forums but I thought I’d start an unofficial hockey thread.

Thanks for sending us some killer talent for PLD lol

My daughter’s a fan, so I’m one by association. 😁 She watches games on streaming fairly often, plus highlights on YouTube. She generally follows the Caps the most. She likes getting the player trading cards, and she’s a wiz with stats.

We go to a few local ECHL games each season (Jacksonville Icemen), plus an occasional Tampa Bay Lightning game. We’re going to see the Lightning vs. the Panthers next week.

I wish my DD20 @piglet1805 would post on here. She‘s a big hockey fan and she loves loves loves The Chicago Blackhawks 🟥⬜⬛️. She‘s loved them since she was about 10 years old. It’s a shame they are so bad now, but she’s still loyal and loves them.

I'm a San Jose Sharks fan! Even when they're the worst team in the NHL... 😖

I guess my household considers ourselves Bruins and Flyers fans, though DD is the one who pays most attention. We are more following college hockey - specifically the UVM women’s team.

I'm more of a fair-weather fan of the Blackhawks. We did have our days in the sun back 2009-2015. Right now, though the weather is a bit frightful. We do have Bedard who is showing great promise with his first overall pick, So maybe a few more years down the road.

And welcome to the dis, Kaden.

Both DH & I are fans. He is a Philadelphia Flyers fan since the early !970s. I have been a Montreal Canadiens fan from around the same time.
We both have been fans during the great, good, mediocre & bad years.

Devils fan, although I now live in Detroit and go to their games when tickets are cheap.

I thought we already had one such a thread. However, I'm enjoying a Stanley Cup.

Unfortunately this year they decided to take a Christmas Break 3 games before Christmas break but that's ok..

I've been a Red Wing fan since Gordy Howe, Ted Lindsey, Alex Delvecchio were the team. I had a crush on Terry Sawchuk and had his picture on my wall. I was the only girl with three brothers and thought that everyone knew stats from all the different Detroit teams. I married a man who had no interest in sports but we changed that pretty quickly and have had 63 wonderful years raising a family and following our teams - highs and lows.

I used to be a HUGE Flyers fan from the early 70s until the late 80s. Now it’s just a casual thing.

We go to a few local ECHL games each season (Jacksonville Icemen), plus an occasional Tampa Bay Lightning game. We’re going to see the Lightning vs. the Panthers next week.
I remember a EHL (Eastern Hockey League) team called the Jacksonville Rockets in the late 60s and early 70s. They went kaput in the middle of a season, maybe 1971.

I think they relocated to St.Petersburg, FL and were called the Suncoast Suns.

The hockey movie Slapshot was pretty much based on the bush league EHL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter