Universal Orlando: The Online Epic

..."Your eyes are like apples and your cheeks are peaches. You're the messiest eater I've ever known." Then...

MIB fearing that MsDisney will be swept off her feet for Barney grabbed one of the foam ball guns from the curious george playhouse and began to pelt the loveable purple dinosaur at which point Barney....

itschy.gif
got REAL violent! Take that the purple warmonger screamed but ALAS he remembered that BARNEY sings "I love you, you love me"
eek4.gif
and he immediately changed his tune
lol2.gif
and told MIB...

"I love YOU, YOU love ME and we BOTH love Miss Diz - ney...":rolleyes: :D

Realizing this was getting just a little strange,:rolleyes: MIB grabbed MsDisney's hand and they ducked into ET. As they were watching the preshow movie....

Karen

...they noticed what a strange resemblance ET had to Barry Hom! The low speech, the strange eye movements, if not for the height they could be the same person!! In hysterics, they skipped this ride and skipped happily across to the Animal Planet live show where they ran into...

Steve Irwin!!! "Crikey" MsDisney yelled..."My HERO!!! I must get up close and personal with Steve and a Nile Crocodile!!!" she broke free of MIB's grasp and ran toward the stage. Then she....

Karen

...said, "I love my MIB pookie wookie sloppie oppoie poopie achoopie noopie loopie!" MIB was confused and said...

...then WHY are you crawling all over THAT creep????! It's nothing compared to ME! Steve put out his chest and yelled "Oh YEAH??? At least I can make 999,999 in MIB unlike YOU!! MsDis, upset that he would TALK to MIB in such a savage way, defended her man who was reduced to tears by the remark, and kicked Steve in the...

....Reticulated python :eek:!!! Steve shrieked, "My beauty!!! You kicked my BE-YOOTIFUL baby!!!":mad: With that, MsDis wiped MIB874,000's tears away and he said....

Karen

...let's go annoy people at MYTHOS, baby, like we do EVERY weekend, that'll make me feel better! She helps him to limp along to the front of the park and while crossing Citiwalk they run smack into....

Robin who was sitting on the new deck at Margarittaville, Robin who was uncharacteristly on her third frozen raspberry margaritta said.........

"...hey, yuse guys, don't yuse know there's a croc hanging off the back of your shirt? Why, back in brooklyn...."

..."only sip sweet tea and drink mint juleps! Fiddle dee dee, y'all!" Shaking off that Southern belle attitude she remembers where she's from and tells MIB and MsDis to "get OUTTA here!" while she cools out on the new deck! Undaunted, MIB and MsDis buy margaritas for themselves and skip towards...

the "Latin Quarter" where they signed up for salsa dancing lessions, while on the dance floor MIB.............

...ooooooh, baby, baby! You're wearing those Spiderman underoos I gave you! How sweet! Just then the REAL Spidey arrives and says to MIB...

Maybe I could make him a hula skirt out of the grass in JP area and teach him a new way to dance in preparation for our trip to Molokai or...

Puerto Rico, so MsDis, MIB and Molokai ran back to JP to pull som grass but as they started Earl showed up and.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter