Universal Orlando: The Online Epic

NOT ME!! Go over to MsDiz and MIB because they REALLY need a hosing!! At that point the Blues Brothers turned their attention to ....

MIB and MsDiz and missed again, this time hitting Notatourist who was leading a pack of tourons, she screamed...........

...aNOTHER SHORT joke!! :mad: I'm getting sick of this! So she rails out and jumps up and kicks Barry on the ankle! Tired for reaching that high, she sits down exhausted and then...

...she decided to throw coke in his face and then she says...

..."Man, I am not the shortest on the DIS staff anymore. Glo, a chat host, is now the shortest. Haha...make fun of her!" The suddenly MIB9etc.'s foot comes down from the sky and tries to squash Robin, but...

...she runs willy nilly into MYTHOS and he follows her in and goes straight to his usual table where his print is on the velvet seats! He totally forgets about squashing Robin because Molokai Gram shows up and he looks up at her and says...

He tells her, "NEVER leave your Macadamia nuts with me...I can't be trusted:rolleyes:...I left MY OWN nuts hanging on the hook at MIB":eek: Unsure what to make of THAT statement, Molokai said,"

:D :D :D :D
Karen

Oh, yes.... I heard about THAT nasty mishap!! Better luck next time, man, and if you need some new nuts, we have LOTS in Molokai!! Embarrassed to be standing by a man who cannot get the number in his own username anymore she turned on her heel to get OUT of there, bumps smack into...

the Cat in the Hat invited them all to enjoy his ride. His is open and operating - he said with a smirk directed at the Sneetches

Sunburn!!! :eek: "I confess!" MIB999999 shrieked, "I visited that OTHER place this weekend, :eek: but they have some COOL :smooth: water parks and I was weak!!!":rolleyes: With that the Cat scoffed :mad: and said, "

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter