Universal/IOA/Seaworld CLOSED but ACTIVE

Do they have similar rides in Universal California? I haven't been for 17 years and I'm planning ahead for 2009 :rotfl2:

I would like seals in the animal encounters (I will look up what the area is called as I don't know right now).

Rebecca

Do they have similar rides in Universal California? I haven't been for 17 years and I'm planning ahead for 2009 :rotfl2:

I was at the one in California about 15 years ago so we probably have similar ideas of what's there! And none of these were there then - I think that the studio tour at the time had a lot of the 'rides' that were then at UO.

I just looked on that website and here are things that are similar:

Revenge of the Mummy ride
Shrek 4d
Jurassic Park Ride (it's at IOA and I think different in Florida)
Fear Factor Live
Terminator 2
Animal Actors

Also at UO for everyone's reference:

Jaws
Earthquake
Men in Black
Curious George Play area
Twister

There are also lots of characters - scooby and shaggy, curious george, dora, jimmy neutron, rocky and bullwinkle, shrek, fiona, donkey, street perfomers (marilyn monroe, blues brothers, more I can't think of!)

At IOA there are characters from Marvel comics (I can find out which if anyone is interested - we have the autographs but the girl in me can't remember who they are besides Spiderman), betty boop, olive oil, popeye, bluto, grinch at christmastime, woody woodpecker and his girlfriend (winnie maybe - have to look) are at either park.

I would like seals in the animal encounters (I will look up what the area is called as I don't know right now).

Rebecca

Thanks for joining Rebecca - it's Pacific Point Preserve (how stupid that I know that off the top of my head!) and I got you down.

Maria

Please add me to group G -- general Sea World. I'd love to do Universal but we only spent one day and DD was so little that I couldn't use much of the specific stuff since we did so few rides (tons of cute pics though). Oh well . . . maybe in a couple of years I'll go again and we will do another such swap.

TPCShauna said they was a lot that was different. I haven't been to either so take my word with a grain of salt. You may want to talk to her.

Please add me to group G -- general Sea World. I'd love to do Universal but we only spent one day and DD was so little that I couldn't use much of the specific stuff since we did so few rides (tons of cute pics though). Oh well . . . maybe in a couple of years I'll go again and we will do another such swap.

got it. thanks for joining!

I might give this one a miss as we're in scary busy birthday season and I've got loads of other things on.

Sign me up please!
ET - A
Camp Jurassic- C
If I ran a zoo - D
Odyssea - E
Penguin encounter - F
Oysters/pearls for general - G
...I will be so busy in october!

Give me an idea for Seaworld general and maybe I could do it.

Hi can I join this one --

I would like to do Seaworld exhibit -- Manatee
and SeaWorld general -- Rides

Give me an idea for Seaworld general and maybe I could do it.

Hmmmm....I had some trouble with this one myself - ladies - anyone have an idea?

I added bigsis1970 to the last spot for general but can open another group or shuffle around if you are joining that (you posted first).

Maria

Well, I'm really going totally general. I have the Sea World paper and some Sea World realistic stickers and that is what I am going with. Textured cardstock, patterned paper, ribbon & stickers.
There it is, general as general can be. :rotfl:

Well, I'm really going totally general. I have the Sea World paper and some Sea World realistic stickers and that is what I am going with. Textured cardstock, patterned paper, ribbon & stickers.
There it is, general as general can be. :rotfl:

Funny - that's what I did with my general AK kit - general general general!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter