Universal/IOA/Seaworld CLOSED but ACTIVE

missesdisney

DIS Veteran
Universal Orlando/Islands of Adventure & SeaWorld Swap

This is my first hosting so please let me know if anything seems wacky!

As this is my first time hosting, BernardandMissBianca will be co-hosting with me to coach things along!

Due Date is OCT 21st (I need to receive your elements by this date). I would like to have them mailed back 1 week later.

This swap is open to any swapper!!! Everyone is welcome!!

1. Required:
Elements:You will make one topper plus one element of your choice from the list below. You do not have to let me know what element you choose because sometimes we all get started, get a great inspiration and have to change our elements.
2. There will be only 6 people per group, so you can keep the production small per group! I am going to start with one group of each and will go to two of each if there is enough interest.
3. Packing Instructions - use a Ziploc for each person and put everything for that person into their bag. Please label each bag with your name so we know who made each kit. You‘ll have 6 bags to enclose in the larger (gallon size) Ziploc bag. - be sure to include your name, your DIS name.
4. Mailing Instructions- Mail in Priority Mailer & include $4.60 for postage (stamps or cash) to return your items. Delivery Confirmation is $0.65.
On the outside of your box/envelope please include your DIS name and Swap name in the bottom corner!
5. PM me with your name, mailing address and email address. If you have problems and need to drop out or if an emergency happens (we all know things happen beyond our control sometimes), let me know so we can make arrangements for an angel or other help if needed.
6. Most importantly HAVE FUN!!

Topper specs:
Topper – 8 inch long by 2 inch wide and embellished in some way

Ok - here are the elements to choose from (if you have another idea for an element, let me know and I will add it).
~~~~Element List ~~~~~ Please use double matting and no handwriting
1 Borders(pair- 2 pieces) – 11 inches long
1 Journaling boxes - at least 2x2 of writing space & 2 embellished squares - double matted
2 Tags - with brad or eyelet
2 Slide Mounts
1 Photo Mat - for a 4x6 photo without cropping and embellished
1 Journaling Box n Tag - see above
1 Tag & 2 Embellished Squares - see above
1 Mini File Folder & 2 squares - see above
1 Library Pocket and Tag
1 License Plate
1 Shaker Box
1 Paper Piecing
1 Matted Poem or song Lyric
Eyelets/brads/buttons/charm(6 per person) AND fiber/ribbon (1Yard pp)
Other Suggestions

Based on feedback on the interest thread, I have decided to just do an everything goes group for Universal Orlando and one for Islands of Adventure – I will gladly add to these if we have interest but it just seemed the most logical way to do it today when I finally got it all on paper. I also set up a separate Suess Landing group for all of us with little ones.
So here goes......

Group A –Universal Orlando Anything Goes (FULL - MAKE 5)
1. Missesdisney – Shrek (ride/characters)
2. Momx3boys - Beetlejuice Graveyard Revue
3. SusieStone - Jimmy Neutron's Nicktoon blast Angeled:Cristinadei
4. HappyPooh - ET
5. emilysmom09 - Jaws

Group C – Islands of Adventure Anything Goes (FULL - MAKE 4)
1. SusieStone - Spiderman Angeled: Cristinadei
2. emilysmom09 - Dueling Dragons
3. Momx3boys - Popeye & Bluto's Bilge-Rat Barges
4. HappyPooh - Camp Jurassic

Group D – Islands of Adventure Seuss Landing (FULL - MAKE 4)
1. Missesdisney – One fish two fish
2. SusieStone - Cat in the Hat ride Angeled: AWM
3. Momx3boys - Caro-Seuss-el
4. HappyPooh - If I ran a zoo

Group E – SeaWorld Shows (FULL - MAKE 4(
1. Missesdisney – Believe (Shamu)
2. 123SA - Blue Horizons
3. SusieStone - Pets Ahoy Angeled: Cristinadei
4. HappyPooh - Clyde & Seamore

Group F FULL– SeaWorld Exhibits
1. Missesdisney - Dolphin Cove
2. 123SA - Shark Encounter
3. SusieStone - Turtle Point Angeled: Mickster
4. rlovew - Pacific Point Preserve (Seals)
5. HappyPooh - Penguin Encounter
6. bigsis1970 - Manatee

Group G FULL– SeaWorld General
1. Missesdisney – Sand castle sculptures
2. Cristinadei -general
3. 123SA - Flamingos
4. Tiggermei
5. HappyPooh - Oysters/pearls
6. Bigsis1970 Rides

Angels: Bernardandmissbianca

I would like a general Sea World. I have some great paper that just says "Sea World" all over it. So that will be my inspiration.

Yeah!!

Can I have Blue Horizons in the shows group and for animal exhibits, can I do the flamingos -- or would that be in the general group?

I am the most impatient person I know!! I have to leave the house for a bit so...

If flamingos are good for th animal group, then I will take a TBD spot in the general group too. If flamingos go in the general group, then please give me shark encounter in the animal group. Thanks!

Oh and I still would like the Blue Horizons Show.

I am the most impatient person I know!! I have to leave the house for a bit so...

If flamingos are good for th animal group, then I will take a TBD spot in the general group too. If flamingos go in the general group, then please give me shark encounter in the animal group. Thanks!

Oh and I still would like the Blue Horizons Show.

I put you in for shark for exhibit and flamingo for general - funny I was thinking flamingo myself until I remembered those cool sand castles! So I'm happy it's getting covered.

I haven't been so I am doing this in preparation of an upcoming trip.

I hope this is right

Group A- SPiderman

I want to do a spot in Suess Land

Hi everyone!!! I just wanted to pop in and say please don't let the current Swap snafus stop you from joining. Maria and I have been working closely on this for a while now.
I would join but I haven't been to either park and have no plans to in the near future. I'm holding out for Harry Potter! LOL

Let either of us know if you have any questions.

I hope this is all I need to do... I would like Islands of Adventure-Dueling Dragons. Let me know if I need to do something else.

Thanks!

I haven't been so I am doing this in preparation of an upcoming trip.

I hope this is right

Group A- SPiderman

I want to do a spot in Suess Land

I put your spiderman in the IOA group since that's where it is - And got this and your seaworld in too.

Thanks for joining!

Updated to here..

emilysmom09 - feel free to joing more than one group if it suits you - not sure if I explained that in the other posts and for my first swap I didn't get that I could do a bunch!

Maria

What would Jimmy Neutron's Nicktoon blast be?

It's kind of hard to plan where you haven't been.

I honestly didn't know all that stuff was there.:lmao:

What would Jimmy Neutron's Nicktoon blast be?

It's kind of hard to plan where you haven't been.

I honestly didn't know all that stuff was there.:lmao:

That one is at Universal Orlando (the original park - I think the official name is Universal Studios Orlando but who's checking right?).

If it makes you feel any better - we've been a bazillion times and my husband can't remember what's at each of those or what's at MGM!

Would you like that one for the UO group?

That one is at Universal Orlando (the original park - I think the official name is Universal Studios Orlando but who's checking right?).

If it makes you feel any better - we've been a bazillion times and my husband can't remember what's at each of those or what's at MGM!

Would you like that one for the UO group?

Put me down for that.

Let me know if I can do anthing else to help you.

I would like to join
group A- Beetlejuice's Graveyard Revue
group C-Popeye & Bluto's Bilge-Rat Barges
group D- Caro-Seuss-el

Thank you!

Put me down for that.

Let me know if I can do anthing else to help you.

Got it - thanks for the offer - I'll let you know if I need anything for sure!

Do you know what you want for suess or play it by ear/general seuss (there is a lot of that all around so that would be fine - I just don't want all the ideas to be taken up when you picked early).

Maria

All updated to here.

I've had a crazy week that ended in a crazy weekend so I'm heading to bed but will update all signups in order in the morning - by 8ish eastern I'd say.

With all of the snafus going on, I figure I'd rather over-communicate than under-communicate!

Maria

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter