TUT TUT...It Looks Like RAIN! A Nikki and Tom August Adventure! BABY PIC pg. 23!!! :)

Tom and Bri always look so mellow in pictures. It's nice to see Bri getting in on the fun. How awesome is it that she "got" Disney!

that picture in the reflection is really cool

Thanks, I love that one too.

Tom and Bri always look so mellow in pictures. It's nice to see Bri getting in on the fun. How awesome is it that she "got" Disney!

Yeah, and I always look like a nut-job! Haha!

Oh, I love the update...but I hate last days :(

But you have another trip to tell us about - at least I hope!

The last day stinks but YES! I have another trip to tell you about so I want to get through this one so I can start. I did NOT take such good notes (not any at all actually) so I need to do it quick before I forget!

Last day in Epcot, as told through pictures.....

DSC_0615.jpg

DSC_0629.jpg

DSC_0635.jpg

DSC_0637.jpg

DSC_0638.jpg

DSC_0642.jpg

DSC_0647.jpg

DSC_0649.jpg

DSC_0650.jpg

DSC_0651.jpg

DSC_0652.jpg

DSC_0653.jpg

DSC_0654.jpg

DSC_0656.jpg

DSC_0657.jpg

DSC_0658.jpg

DSC_0660.jpg

DSC_0664.jpg

DSC_0665.jpg

DSC_0668.jpg

DSC_0670.jpg

DSC_0675.jpg

Lonnie was happy to pose for a picture because he was very upset about the costumes changing.

DSC_0679.jpg

DSC_0682.jpg

DSC_0686.jpg

DSC_0688.jpg

IMG_2017.jpg

DSC_0694.jpg

IMG_2018.jpg

DSC_0699.jpg

I absolutely LOVE what's going on in this picture! I didn't realize the moment I was capturing until seeing it later.

DSC_0703.jpg

DSC_0704.jpg

DSC_0705.jpg

DSC_0707.jpg

DSC_0710.jpg

DSC_0720.jpg

DSC_0723.jpg

Yes, Gaston was out in Epcot! We figured (and were right, I guess) that he was practicing for the opening of New Fantasyland. It was very cool to see a new character! As we walked by, Tom asked "Who spits like Gaston?" not thinking he would answer and he goes, "No one, actually!" It was great!

DSC_0729.jpg

IMG_2026.jpg

DSC_0730.jpg

DSC_0731.jpg

DSC_0735.jpg

DSC_0738.jpg

DSC_0740.jpg

DSC_0744.jpg

DSC_0745.jpg

We went back to CBR, got our bags and went to the pool bar for a drink before catching our ME bus...

IMG_2028.jpg

In the airport, we were heading into the Universal store and I heard someone calling my name. It was fellow DISer DisneyBarbie, Emma who was also going home that day. We had never met before but have been Dis friends since our July 2009 thread. It was so great to finally meet her and such a funny coincidence that we ran into each other!

So that's IT! The August trip is complete.

Almost time to start talking about the most recent trip! Stay tuned for a link!

DSC_0753.jpg

Fun day!!
I am missing what you captured in that picture though?

Oh it's just that family! The little girl put that hat on and was like "tada!" to her parents and brother. I just think it's so cute!

Fabulous pictures! I always enjoy your trip reports...looking forward to the next! Thanks for sharing :)

The last Epcot day was the perfect ending to your trip, just a sunshiney stroll around the WS :) Looking forward to your next TR! :)

I love all your pictures for your last day. Looks like you guys had lots of fun (and lots of drinks). :rotfl:

How cool that you and Emma met!! :)

How great you got to meet Emma!!! I love reading about those chance encounters! Can't wait to hear about your recent trip!!! :goodvibes

Great photos of your last day Nikki - perfect way to end a Disney trip, few last hours in World Showcase! :thumbsup2 We went there that morning too, but we only did Impressions de France, then the rest of the group just wanted to get to the airport.. we must have been there about 6 hours before our flight (it was delayed).. but still so glad we got to meet! :goodvibes

Looking forward to hearing about your latest trip, and hope you are ok in the snow storm this weekend!

Emma princess: x

Nikki, that chocolate caramel cookie looked amazing. How was it?

Also, I love the close-up of Tom with your reflection in his sunglasses.

Looking forward to hearing about your latest trip!

Fabulous pictures! I always enjoy your trip reports...looking forward to the next! Thanks for sharing :)

Thanks! Hopefully starting soon!

The last Epcot day was the perfect ending to your trip, just a sunshiney stroll around the WS :) Looking forward to your next TR! :)

Last days are always the best, for some reason. I guess because you appreciate every minute!

I love all your pictures for your last day. Looks like you guys had lots of fun (and lots of drinks). :rotfl:

How cool that you and Emma met!! :)

We had so much fun! And LOTS of drinks! Haha!

Pictures in your update are awesome! :)

Thanks!!

How great you got to meet Emma!!! I love reading about those chance encounters! Can't wait to hear about your recent trip!!! :goodvibes

It was really cool. I knew she was going to be in Disney and we tried to plan a day to meet but it didn't work out so I'm so glad we met by chance at the airport.

Great photos of your last day Nikki - perfect way to end a Disney trip, few last hours in World Showcase! :thumbsup2 We went there that morning too, but we only did Impressions de France, then the rest of the group just wanted to get to the airport.. we must have been there about 6 hours before our flight (it was delayed).. but still so glad we got to meet! :goodvibes

Looking forward to hearing about your latest trip, and hope you are ok in the snow storm this weekend!

Emma princess: x

That stinks that we did SOOo much and you only go to do Impressions! Especially since we ended up at the airport at the same time. Bummer you had that delay.

Nikki, that chocolate caramel cookie looked amazing. How was it?

Also, I love the close-up of Tom with your reflection in his sunglasses.

Looking forward to hearing about your latest trip!

I don't think I ate the cookie? Hmm...don't remember. I love the pic in Tom's sunglasses too!!

Great photos! Thanks for letting us live vicariously through your trip :goodvibes

Glad you enjoyed it!

NikkiLovesWDW! said:
Last day in Epcot, as told through pictures.....

That caramel covered chocolate cookie totally is my favorite EPCOT cookie.....probably my favorite in all of WDW.

Ps..posting this as a test from my new tablet using the Disboards app.

hmmmm so it quoted the post but didn't show the pictures that I am quoting...which is ok in this case as you know what cookie I mean. They did not appear in the quote screen from the Android app.

Just looked it up on that sandwich on the map and it's literally the first building on the right after you cross the bridge into Africa. Tamu Tamu

Nikki... is that really the latest menu for Tamu Tamu? So disappointing...it was my "special tuna place"... they always had this delicious tuna salad..and I am pretty sure it was served on flatbread. YUM... and the ironic thing here..is that Tamu in Swahili means Sweet! so Tamu Tamu is Sweet Sweet...and there's no sweets on the menu! :confused3

No...ask me how I know that! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter