TSA - Always needing to go through the XRay

Your bags go through x ray, on the belt. Passengers go through a metal detector or a milliwave scatter

I like to fly in spirit jerseys, because they're comfortable. My right underarm pings every single time. They pat it down and then inform me it's because of the extra fabric. Why only my right arm, I'll never know.

Every time I wear my hair up in a high bun (no hair pieces or anything, just my hair and a hairtie), i get flagged for a search...which consists of them honking/squeezing my hair bun. LOL, never gets old.

I have a mesh due to hysterectomy. I do get padded down in the lower stomach/pelvic area. When I'm pulled to the side, they asked why, I tell them it's due to hysterectomy. I get the wand treatment to verify. They go sorry and pat me down. I look up and down, so I don't have to see others watching me.

I have a mesh due to hysterectomy. I do get padded down in the lower stomach/pelvic area. When I'm pulled to the side, they asked why, I tell them it's due to hysterectomy. I get the wand treatment to verify. They go sorry and pat me down. I look up and down, so I don't have to see others watching me.

I’m sorry that happens. I believe they can take you to a private area for pat downs if you request. Might not make it less awkward but less people watching at least

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter