Trouble accessing AP resort discount

nherbert

Mouseketeer
I am trying to access any of the Annual Pass discounts on resorts, but this isn’t working since yesterday. When I click on the link to view say the latest one at bottom for early 2025 it takes me to the buy annual pass page rather than view special.
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/

I know my annual pass is linked and I can do other things that recognize my AP (eg park reservations with hotel booking).
I have also tried DH account and he has the same problem, takes him to purchase AP rather than view special offer.

This definitely worked before yesterday for both of us, I have heaps of resort bookings - but I am always checking for better opportunities and now I can’t see them.

Could someone else who has an AP voucher (not activated pass) please try to access the specials and see if it works for them. I don’t want to call if this is a system wide issue (it costs a lot from Australia particularly if working with their IT dept) because hopefully they are working on it to fix it.

Could someone else who has an AP voucher (not activated pass) please try to access the specials and see if it works for them.
Works for me (I have an inactivated voucher). I am logged in to my account and then just do a resort availability search from the home page (where is says "Build your Vacation") . It shows me AP offer as part of the results (not that there are any decent ones for my upcoming trip!) Another way it works is if I click "Places to Stay" from the home page and search availability from there.

ETA: But if I go to the special offers page and click the offer for early 2025, I get what you're getting--it just goes to the AP page.

Last edited:
I am trying to access any of the Annual Pass discounts on resorts, but this isn’t working since yesterday. When I click on the link to view say the latest one at bottom for early 2025 it takes me to the buy annual pass page rather than view special.
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/

I know my annual pass is linked and I can do other things that recognize my AP (eg park reservations with hotel booking).
I have also tried DH account and he has the same problem, takes him to purchase AP rather than view special offer.

This definitely worked before yesterday for both of us, I have heaps of resort bookings - but I am always checking for better opportunities and now I can’t see them.

Could someone else who has an AP voucher (not activated pass) please try to access the specials and see if it works for them. I don’t want to call if this is a system wide issue (it costs a lot from Australia particularly if working with their IT dept) because hopefully they are working on it to fix it.
I see you’re from Australia. I’m from Canada and when I had an AP, I could only access the room discounts if the Disney world website was set to “United States” beside the login at the top of the page rather than “Canada English”. Double check to see if that’s the problem.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest