December 2024 Check In Thread

I was waiting for this to become available but I think I am going to pass. I was really hoping for their regular menu with the Fried Chicken and Pasta being options. The fact that you are not even guaranteed a seat, even on the curb and could be made to stand is not an option. For the price they should actually seats/chairs.
We did it last year and we did have to stand. Some people sat on the ground toward the front, but it wasn’t curb. The food was really good though, and I would eat it again if I could also have fried chicken another day.

I agree with you though, if I’m going to pay $52 + tax per person, we should get chairs. But then everyone would do it, and they would raise the price to limit it.

Same meal as last year, which honestly was very good, but we spent a long time standing in line for entry to the viewing area, then stood waiting for the parade and stood watching the parade. I think I would have been better off staking out a curb spot so I could sit.
I think that's what we will do...we were lucky last year finding a great spot..I'm hoping the angels will smile on us again, especially since we have multiple days to choose from...but then, it's December and you always have to anticipate weather conditions (and, no...I didnt say the "R" word🤣)

Especially since we're splurging on character breakfasts...our schedule is pretty full.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest