Tron in Extra Evening Hours

BridgetR3

Dreaming of Home
Is Tron open for Extra Evening Hours? Is it still VQ during them and does it work like Guardians worked where deluxe guests have the chance to make a reservation at 6 p.m. for it? THANKS!

Yes. The first VQ for resort guests is taking place tonight at 6pm. A little over an hour from now. We have to see how long it stays open. I'm guessing even less than the 7am and 1pm queue. Everyone wants to ride Tron at night.

Yes. The first VQ for resort guests is taking place tonight at 6pm. A little over an hour from now. We have to see how long it stays open. I'm guessing even less than the 7am and 1pm queue. Everyone wants to ride Tron at night.
Please report back with how the 6pm VQ went!

Yikes! Can anyone report on how long it took to get on the ride after their 6pm EEH boarding group was called?

A few caveats for this. Keep in mind this is Easter week. Extremely busy. Also keep in mind the ride just opened. Insane demand. Then keep in mind, a 6:00 p.m. queue guarantees you're going to ride it at night. Something everybody wants to do.

We will have to keep our eye on this to see how the times average out. I'm guessing that by the fall, all the locals will have gone on it at least once. Since it's only a 58 second ride, and that makes it a little disappointing, I'm thinking that's going to affect the demand on a long-term basis.

Now when the party season begins and the park is only open late to non-party guests 2-3 days of the week, I think we're going to see another high demand.

Yikes! Can anyone report on how long it took to get on the ride after their 6pm EEH boarding group was called?
We rode Tron last night during extended evening. We had boarding group 202 which I think may be the second group of the extended evening groups. We were called at about 10:40 before extended evening hours started and the ride was walk on ! It was great !

Back in June, the 6 p.m. drop for Guardians also filled instantly. There are likely few spots released as they have to get through all the guests from the earlier boarding groups and don't want the ride operating beyond closing.

My DH had boarding group 220. It was called at 11:20, we actually got into the park at 11:31 & went straight to Tron. He was in line about @ 11:36. He was off the ride at about 12:20.

Last edited:
We had LL$ for 7-8 pm and got boarding group 221 during the EH last night. We got called back at 11:30. So we got to ride twice yesterday. It is amazing!

My DH had boarding group 220. It was called at 11:20, we actually got into the park at 11:31 & went straight to Tron. He was in line about @ 11:36. He was off the ride at about 11:30.
Wow....were you time travelling?? LOL....just kidding. I think your times are a little bit off.

We’ll be in Disney next Wednesday maybe we should try for the 6pm drop. 😜😜

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter