Trip last week Feb 2003

mth1993

Earning My Ears
We are in the beginning states of planning a trip to WDW with my DD 6 and DS 3 for the last week of Feb. 2003. We are still debating what days to go there we will be in the area from 2/22 pm until 3/2 am and are planning 3 days there. Any advice? We went 2001 week prior to thanksgiving and had a great 3 days. We plan starting to call for breakfast at the castle 60 days prior to our first day and likely schedule around any success at scheduling our breakfast. Any tips would be greatly appriciated.

Our next trip starts Feb 28 to March 7 2003. We are staying at BCV.

If you want to be there for the 100 years of magic it ends Feb 28.

The later you wait the warmer it might be. Also the more crowded.

WDW is a great note to end on. (no disapointment). On the other hand, you might need some days to relax and rest after your days at WDW.

Have a great trip. I hope the weather is great for both of us!!!!

February 19th, through February 27th. Can't wait! We go in February every year and love it!

We are going the same dates Feb 19-26th. We're coming from Canada and are wondering about the weather then. Will we really be able to enjoy the water parks at that time of year? Should we expect rainy weather? I'm so anxious for everything to go well. I love WDW and I'm bringing along my new husband and my step-daughter who are first timers. I want them to finally undertand why I'm so Disney crazy.

We go every year sometime in February. Our last trip we went early February, January 30th, through February 10th. The first two days were great and then it turned rotten for the next three and then nice for the last five. When I say rotten I don't mean undoable but it was overcast, sprinkly and very cold on those three days and I'm from Utah so when I say cold I mean cold. There is no way I would have done a waterpark on either of those three days but any of the rest were perfect so if your flexible then I'm sure you'll be able to find a great waterpark day.

The trip before we went at the end of February and the weather was warm, sunny and beautiful for the whole 9 days. 80-85 the entire time. It was wonderful and I'm hoping for a repeat performance of that as we are also planning on a waterpark day and are less flexible with out touring plans. Either way, I'm sure your loved ones will have great fun. All four of us have Disneyitis.

Your answer was helpful. Thanks. We were married in an outdoor ceremony in Sept. and I worried myself silly about the weather for 2 months prior. The day turned out great and I was kicking myself. I am going to try to learn from my mistake and assume that some days will be great and some may not be but we're still in WDW and what could be better than that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter