Travelin through Rog Country

djblu883

DIS Veteran
HEY ROG!!! I'm travelin over to Hammond Sat...spending the night at Berryland RV that night to drop off the RV for repairs then heading back to Biloxi to start a new job.....Do you and Gina want to meet up for a meal at some point? I'll have my DBFF with....I drag him everywhere I can lol. WE'D LOVE to finally meet ya!
DJ

Careful what you say there. Rog is contagious. Once you meet him, you'll want to be his friend, and that is a good thing.

Blu!!!! Dangit...I work Saturday nights, but are you heading to Biloxi early Sunday, or later in the day?

Blu!!!! Dangit...I work Saturday nights, but are you heading to Biloxi early Sunday, or later in the day?

I'll be heading out after Breakfast Sunday.....oh well I'll head back that way to P/U the TT when its ready....I'll see if I can get in early enough we can meet before you head out for work maybe...

So you did get that Biloxi job! Great!:goodvibes

I did!!...Then 3 hours they backed OUT of the contract they agreed on!!!!! SO now at this point I'm jobless as of Friday!!!Well no contract...I work for a company that finds contracts for me.....soooooooo if nothing comes up I'll go home and work on my house for a few days til something comes up....got a lot of painting to do so I'm not gonna worry for a week...after that my pockets are gonna be empty and I'll be hurting!!! My vacation is in Dec. not NOW!!!!:mad: :scared:

Congrats on your new job.

Thanks but a bit premature....they backed out 3 hours later....a person's word doesn't mean much even in business...a verbal contract should be good...mine was already written...then they pulled out....oh well:surfweb: :mad: :scared:

good vibes are permeating their way through the board this week. I'm sure they'll even roll with your tide.

I don't know about anyone else but I'd be willing to go to work with ya if I was passing through.:thumbsup2

well still going to pass through...got a 30 day contract for Biloxi after all but only 30 days...maybe that will be time enough for the TT to be repaired and then looks like I'll be heading to NORTH MS at the Tn. state line!!!....at the end of that contract I'm WDW bound!!!!:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter