Toystoryduo’s Journal: Baby Steps are the Key... Celebrate Each Victory!

Thank you, ladies!:grouphug: We had a wonderful time in WDW!:banana: I can sum up my vacation in 3 words.... Sun, Relaxation, Food!:cool1: I will try and post a mini-report here in the next few days. We're pretty busy trying to get caught up with everything.:eek:

It's so hard to come back to reality after a WDW vacation. :( Last night we went to Olive Garden and enjoyed their Never Ending Pasta Bowl. I just couldn't convince myself to go shopping and cook yesterday. :(

Today is a busy day....My DH will be working on my mom's car. The kids and I will do our homeschooling (easing back in) and make trips to the library and the grocery store. We're also babysitting today as well. One more thing on my to do list......Work on plans for December's WDW trip and tweak the budget. My DH decided that he wants to do the dining plan in December (even though we have to pay for it) so I need to figure out where we are with that.

I weighed myself this morning and I lost .2 pound while on vacation! :woohoo: It must have been all of that swimming and walking we did. ;) Of course, I always seem to make much better food choices in Disney as well, even with being on the dining plan....Maybe it's because there is less stress?:confused3

That's about all from here....Have a wonderful day everyone! :grouphug:

Welcome home Wish Sis! I am so glad you had fun, that sounds like a perfect vacation. Aren't they doing some free dining in December too? Oh wait, aren't you renting points at BC for that one? So I guess no free dining.;)

I think that is great you lost a bit of weight! On the DDP that is no easy task. But as you say, the walking and swimming really add up for burning those calories!

Can't wait to hear ALL the details!

OMG Tracey!! You LOST on vacation!!! You are a GODDESS!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait for your report. It's hard to believe you went and are back already...time flies!!!!! (even when you're not the one having fun!)

Hope today is a good one!!!

:hug:

Welcome home Tracy :)
Glad you had a fab trip!
lucky you to be going back so soon!
i still have post holiday depression!!!

Hey there Wish Sis, just stopping by to say hi! Hope things are settling in after your trip. You have just a few months til that December trip, it will be here soon!

Hey, did you like the new Spaceship Earth?

Thanks ladies.:grouphug:

The past few days have been absolutely exhausting. :( It's been very hard this time around to get my family back on track after vacation. We're trying though.

My poor DH has been working his fingers to the bone since we got back. He has been to Pennsylvania twice this week and is tentatively scheduled to go to Columbus early next week. I am very, very thankful for the work, but I worry about how all of this stress is affecting him. He won't have much of a chance to rest this weekend either as he has to deejay on Saturday and we have a birthday party to go to on Sunday. Who knew that the majorly relaxing vacation would be a prelude to such a busy work week?:confused3

I've decided to start a new workout plan on Monday. It looks like this:

Monday: Upper Body/Abs
Tuesday; Cardio
Wednesday: Lower Body/Abs
Thursday: Cardio
Friday: Total Body
Saturday and Sunday: Rest

Even if I don't lose a ton of weight, I will at least tone up a bit. I can't do much cardio because of my heel so I will just do the best that I can for the time being.

That's about all from here.... I probably won't be able to do a trip report, but I will try and do a highlights and lowlights of our trip post tomorrow. Have a good evening everyone!:grouphug:

Amy~ I liked Spaceship Earth. The trip before returning to Earth ended a bit abruptly for me, but I liked how you could "create your own future" at the end of the ride. I do miss some of the scenes they took out though.

Love your workout plan! Praying that DH holds up well under all that work...such a load! But still, probably a blessing in many ways.

Have a wonderful weekend! :hug:

Thanks Julie.:hug:

We had a pretty good weekend....After a very busy Saturday morning and early afternoon, my DH and I were able to go out while my MIL watched the girls. We went to see Fireproof (excellent movie!:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 ) and then we went to Red Lobster for dinner. We had a great time!:banana:

On Sunday, we had a birthday party at my MIL's house. We had a pretty good time there.:goodvibes

Today looks to be a busy day.... Here's the plan:

* Workout/ Upper Body

* Homeschooling

* Babysitting

* Laundry

* Library

I weighed myself this morning and I weighed in at 232.2. That means that I have lost 3 pounds in a little over two weeks. :goodvibes

I won't have time for a trip report, but I wanted to share our list of highs and lows from our trip to WDW....Let's start with the lows:

Low Points:
* Breakfast at Chef Mickeys....The service was not good and the food was just okay.

* Kona Cafe....The service here started off good, but towards the end of the meal, our waitress disappeared. We waited 30 minutes for our dessert.

* Not going to Magic Kingdom....This is the first time we haven't gone to the MK on a WDW vacation. We really, really missed it!:guilty:

* Leaving WDW....:sad1: Glad we're going back soon!:banana:

High Points:
* We won a contest on another website where we got a gift bag delivered to our resort with Disney goodies. The bag was HUGE and had lots and lots of great stuff in it! If you're looking for someone to deliver a surprise gift to your resort, please send me a PM and I'll recommend this person to you.:goodvibes

* Swimming everyday.:fish:

* The weather.:sunny:

* Pop Century!:love: Our 2nd favorite resort!!!!:woohoo: (BCV 1st!:cloud9: )

* Free Dining :yay:

* Epcot:cool1:

* Wolfgang Puck Express :love: YUMM-O!!!!:banana:

* My Happy Birthday phone call at the American Adventure:cheer2:

We had a great time at WDW and we can't wait for December!!!!!:yay: That's about all from here....Thanks for reading!:grouphug:

Glad you & DH got a bit of 'down' time! I saw the review for that movie online. Looks REALLY good!!

Your trip sounds like it was fun.....why now Magic Kingdom? Cool about the gift bag.

Have a GREAT week! :hug: :hug: :hug:

congrats on the loss Tracy :)

at least you have another trip to look forward too :)
Hope DH isnt too tired! My DH is the same - sdince we came home from WDW hes worked all week & every weekend! bless him!!

Tracy -- Congrats on the loss, sweetie! :woohoo: That is awesome! :thumbsup2 So glad you and DH had time for a date. I haven't heard of that movie; I'll have to look it up. Your workout plan looks strenuous but I am so impressed (and really glad to see that you've scheduled in rest days, too!)
Thanks for the trip report of highs and lows. Sorry your experiences at CM and Kona weren't great. They are among our favorites, so maybe in the future you'll be willing to try them again and hopefully, they will be better. :goodvibes

Hi, Tracy. Congrats on the weight loss - I have never lost weight on vacation, so I am in awe of you! Glad you had a good time at WDW - when are you going in December? We are planning to go over the holidays, and I am greatly looking forward to it.

Good for you for sticking to your exercise program. You are so busy, I know it's a challenge, but you can do it. Keep going!!!

Hope you have a great week. Take care!

Susan

Sounds like a good trip. I miss Jeremy Irons on Spaceship Earth more than anything. I also missed some of the scenes. But I still love the ride. How did you miss out on MK? Just conserving days on your passes? That would be hard, but it will be there in December for you!

We were disappointed with Chef Mickey's too. And Wolfgang Puck's Express is to die for! I plan on eating there a few times next month.

I hope things are settling down for your dh, work stress is no fun for anyone in the family huh? Hang in there with that.

Your workout schedule sounds great. Nice and varied.

And above all, CONGRATS on losing three pounds! I am so proud of you, not easy to do given your vacation. Really good news I know!:cool1:

Sounds like a nice date night, you guys deserved that. :)

Thank you so much ladies!:grouphug:

I'm sorry I didn't post much in your journals this evening. My DD7 has been sick the past day or so and I'm not feeling all that well myself. Sore throat, aches, and an on again/off again headache. :sick: It's hard to think straight right now.

Tomorrow, I am planning on taking it easy. We'll do our homeschooling, babysit my niece, and chill out the rest of the day.

I'll try and post more in the next couple of days.....Know that you all are in my thoughts and prayers!:grouphug:

Good morning friends,

We've got a busy day ahead of us....Homeschooling, workout, laundry, babysitting, research, e.t.c. I'm feeling somewhat better, but I'm still not at 100% yet. I don't want to overdo it, but I have a lot that needs to get done today. Trying to find balance for the day ahead......

I think I gained all 3 pounds back yesterday. Here's yesterday's food::eek:

B: none

L: Turkey Knife and Fork Sandwich from Bob Evans

S: Cheese Curls

D: 2 Bowls of Taco Salad

S: Cheese/ Handful of Pretzels

2.5 Glasses of Red Wine

Yikes! I don't even want to get on the scale today.:rolleyes1 I think I'll wait until Monday and be sure to drink lots of water and get a couple of good workouts in.:banana:

We're still debating whether or not to add the dining plan to our BCV reservation. My DH really likes the dining plan. I told him that it would probably be a good idea to wait and see what October is like financially before we make a final decision. We have a few weeks yet to decide, but we went ahead and made ADRs just in case.

Well, that's about all from here. I hope everyone has a great day ahead!:hug:

My dh likes the dining plan too! What man doesn't? Good idea to wait and see how things pan out.

So what is a knife and fork turkey sandwich? Can I say that sounds really good! We dont' have Bob Evans here which is probably a good thing since that sandwich alone sounds pretty darn good!

Red Wine is good for you.;)

You are busy as always, I hope today is a good one for you!:hug:

Thanks Amy.:hug: A knife and fork sandwich is like an open face sandwich...This one had a piece of Texas Toast at the bottom, mashed potatoes, stuffing, and turkey on top....Yummy!:goodvibes

Good evening friends,

It has been a long day here...We had my DD7's soccer game this morning (she was named player of the game!:yay: ), I had a meeting at church, my DH had to be dropped off to deejay, the girls and I cleaned the house, and I sat here working on earning $$$ for SR while watching the Ohio State nail biter.:scared: I am exhausted!:faint:

Tomorrow looks to be a more relaxing day here....We have church in the morning and dinner scheduled at my parents' house. Other than that, we have nothing scheduled at this point.:banana:

Well, that's about all from here....I hope to get to journals either tomorrow or Monday. Have a great weekend!:grouphug:

Good evening friends,

My weight is up and no checks have come in yet...So what did I do? Eat.:guilty: That should really help the scale tomorrow morning.:sad2: I need to get my head in the game here....I'm too busy waiting for things to happen that I can not control. Doesn't make much sense does it?:guilty: I know there's a way to find balance in my life....I just need to find it.

Tomorrow will be a busy day for us...

*Homeschooling

* Babysitting

* Laundry

* Fall/winter clothes changeover

* Coffee with my friend

My mom called me today and let me know that my brother doesn't want his dresser so he is giving it to my DD7. She is so excited! Since we split her and her sister up and gave them their own rooms, she has not had a dresser. She's been using a Rubbermaid container to hold her clothes. Now, she'll have a dresser to put her clothes in.:banana:

That's about all from here....Hope everyone has a great evening!:grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter