Toy Story Land DVC preview?

disney1474

DIS Veteran
I remember getting an invite to preview Pandora but I don't remember how soon it was before the actual opening. Any one remember? I'm trying to figure out when the previews might be for TSL. We will be down there from June 27-July 7th. thanks
I'm hoping they have previews on the 28th and 29th.

Pandora preview registration for both DVC and AP started on March 24 2017.

So that was 2 month before for registration. But it seems to me the actual viewing was earlier in the month that it opened? Is that right?

So that was 2 month before for registration. But it seems to me the actual viewing was earlier in the month that it opened? Is that right?
The AP/DVC Previews for Pandora were held May 13th through May 22nd.

We'll be there June 2nd - 10th and we're hoping there will be a preview. (Wishful thinking, I know!) Do the soft openings ever go for a couple of weeks?

We'll be there June 2nd - 10th and we're hoping there will be a preview. (Wishful thinking, I know!) Do the soft openings ever go for a couple of weeks?
The AP/DVC Previews for Pandora ran for 10 days (May 13-22, 2017). The area officially opened to the public 5 days later (May 27).

From what I remember the registration was about 2 months before and the actual preview was about 2 weeks before. This would coincide perfectly with our trip in June so I'm crossing every finger that this will be the case. I keep stalking disboards as well as googling DVC Toy Story Land preview every day to see if it gets announced lol

Beginning to think that DVC/AP Previews might not occur. For those in the right place at the right time, maybe some rolling soft openings will occur just prior to media days. We are there the 14th through the 22nd and probably won't even get to ride TSMM now. UGH! Timing is everything...:snail:

Rumor suggests that they can't do any level of full occupancy until week of, based on permits and inspection schedule.

Rumor suggests that they can't do any level of full occupancy until week of, based on permits and inspection schedule.

Do you have a link where this came from? Hadn't seen that anywhere. I would be curious how full occupancy is defined as it relates to a preview.

I remember getting an invite to preview Pandora but I don't remember how soon it was before the actual opening. Any one remember? I'm trying to figure out when the previews might be for TSL. We will be down there from June 27-July 7th. thanks
I'm hoping they have previews on the 28th and 29th.
Media previews are already set for the 28th & 29th

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter