Toss a bit of Pixie Dust my way PLEASE :)

He is my absolutely adorable nephew... :) I am not prejudiced or anything!!! :lmao: Thanks for the compliment! He is just delicious to me too!! AND I get to take him to Disney in August.. so.. you all will meet his highness in person...

Kathy

he's just too cute! I have an adorable nephew too! I'll have to figure out how to get him in my siggy. I'm VERY challanged technically

I did get to spend a day in the Magic Kingdom with him a couple of years ago with Chris. We had a blast! He's just a bit too spoiled though.

There are LOTS of folks here who are more than happy to assist in putting the pics in your siggy. It's really not that difficult once somone show you how to do it. The biggest pain part is making sure the size is right. That is where I was having problems... but just head on over to the Tech board and there is lots of help there.... if you ask real nice like.. someone may actually do it FOR you! LOL!!!

Kathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter