Toss a bit of Pixie Dust my way PLEASE :)

Valentine

<font color=purple>BL II - Purple Team<br><font co
Hey there all my friends... I have a call-back tomorrow night for the role of Kate in "Kiss Me Kate". It is one of my DREAM ROLES!!!! Just asking for a bit of good thoughts sent my way...my bruised ego could use this one!! LOL!! Thanks!!!

Kathy

That's wonderful Kathy!! You can do it! Break a leg! What type of theater is this for? (I act like I would understand anyways :) )

:wizard:
Good luck!! Or break a leg! Or whatever it is that means I hope you get it!

Awesome! Good luck!!! :thumbsup2

We saw that show on Broadway several years ago, with Brian Stokes Mitchell and Marin Mazzie. It was great!

Good Karma, White Light and Positivity all heading your way!

Sending you good vibes and a plaster cast for your leg. Knock 'em dead, champ.

Gee thanks for all the good wishes... well.. I don't know yet if I got the part.. but I feel that I gave a great audition.. and that in and of itself is satisfying enough for me.... I truly believe in my heart that the part was pre-cast.. but I think I shook em up a bit and made them rethink it... however.. If I am wrong and I actually get the part I will be SHOCKED!! LOL!! I will let you all know!

Kathy

Kathy - I know it's a little late but I wanted to send along my good wishes too! Any news?

Nope.. no news yet... I cannot believe that noone has gotten a call yet... so.. it can go either way still!! Thanks for asking! I will post either way what the result is!

Kathy

Okay.... so I promised an update.. and here it is.. I found out that I did Not get the role of Kate...that was the bad news.. but the good news was that I Almost did! LOL!! The decision to give the role to the other woman that was up for it came down to a matter of loyalty/payback... which I can completely get behind.... I respect a group that will do that.. heck.. I would do that if I was the director and casting the role... so... it was enough for me to know that my audition was enough to have won me the role in different circumstances... I was offered another role and I am looking forward to brushing up my shakespeare :)

Thanks for the pixie dust...

Kathy

Valentine said:
I was offered another role and I am looking forward to brushing up my shakespeare :)

Thanks for the pixie dust...

Kathy
Congratulations!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I know it's not Kate, but it's good to know that it would have been in different circumstances (and maybe will be in the future!!)

And any stage time is better than no stage time!

Great news! Thank you for sharing it with all of us. :banana: :banana: :banana:

Great News Kathy! You'll get Kate one day - just you wait and see!

Now - Who is tough guy in your siggy? He is absolutely adorable!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter