Topper'n'Tags Swap Requirements

All this time I thought it was because you were missing Disney.

bellylaugh.gif

y'all are cracking me up this morning...

:rotfl2: And I wasn't meaning to be funny. I really thought she had one the coolest screen names - misses Disney - isn't that why we are all here?

:rotfl2: And I wasn't meaning to be funny. I really thought she had one the coolest screen names - misses Disney - isn't that why we are all here?

I am always missing Disney so it's appropriate anyway.

Cute story - this is what happens when you are married to a techie (for fifteen years today!) My husband has the nickname of misternascar. So for Christmas a few years ago he bought me a domain as a stocking stuffer - missesdisney (my personal email has this extension). The intention was mrs spelled out like mr in misternascar. Of course it never occurred to either of us (and probably still doesn't to him) that mrs spelled out is missus - and it doesn't look as cute anyway so it works either way for me!

I am always missing Disney so it's appropriate anyway.

Cute story - this is what happens when you are married to a techie (for fifteen years today!) My husband has the nickname of misternascar. So for Christmas a few years ago he bought me a domain as a stocking stuffer - missesdisney (my personal email has this extension). The intention was mrs spelled out like mr in misternascar. Of course it never occurred to either of us (and probably still doesn't to him) that mrs spelled out is missus - and it doesn't look as cute anyway so it works either way for me!

Aw that is a cute story...Nothing says romantic like getting your own domain name. Oh and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

My hubby is a techie too (or as I call him Nerd with a capital "N") He is "Director of Internet Web Technologies" for a large Mutual Fund company. I keep telling him he should just change his title to "Chief Nerd" so much easier to say and people will then actually understand what he does:lmao:

Just like my DH! He is the Tech Director for a Marketing Department for a financial company and he was once the network manager. For years, if someone asked me what he did, I'd say "something with computers". He loved that!:rolleyes1

Aw that is a cute story...Nothing says romantic like getting your own domain name. Oh and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

My hubby is a techie too (or as I call him Nerd with a capital "N") He is "Director of Internet Web Technologies" for a large Mutual Fund company. I keep telling him he should just change his title to "Chief Nerd" so much easier to say and people will then actually understand what he does:lmao:

I like Chief Nerd. I am a pseudo-tech type now - been doing software consulting for years but not like him techie. When I need help I call him and ask him to check with his 'chiphead friends' at work:rotfl2:

And thank you on the Happy Anniversary!

Just like my DH! He is the Tech Director for a Marketing Department for a financial company and he was once the network manager. For years, if someone asked me what he did, I'd say "something with computers". He loved that!:rolleyes1

Yep, I just say "NERD" spelled with in all caps!

Omg, you guys are totally cracking me up before I am totally awake! Flock, I need more coffee to keep up!

Happy Anniversary MissesDisney!

LOL! Seems like most of us have Nerd husbands... Mine also works w/ computer for hospitals.. As soon as he starts talking techie stuff, I head to my happy place.. I'm so computer dumb.. :(

BTW, Happy Anniversary missesdisney.. So, what does he have planned for you tonight??? Dinner/movies?

OK, I may have you beat, my Dh was a tech manager for students at our local community colleges, started his own business connecting libraries together (sold recently to OCLC , Ohio) and during all this time got his masters in library science. Remeber Happy Days? Potsie wasnt a "Nerd" to Joanie, he was her DREN!:love:
Gotta love our nerds!

Hope, I live in Peoria, was born in Phoenix, grew up in Glendale!
And learned this month that I definitely prefer our dry heat to Fl's wet heat!

Have a great day eveyone!
Rita

Married to a software engineering Geek here. :rotfl2:

Happy Anniversary MissesDisney and MisterNASCAR!!

and BAMB's Dh works w/ computer stuff too... software, computers and whatever else he does.. he is a jack-of-all trades w/ that computer stuff.. he and DH should get along well when they meet..

ok, back to the template work on my LO

I don't know, my DH might give all of yours a run for the title of Chief Nerd. He's a chemical engineer with a master's degree in electrical engineering, pursuing a PhD in biochemical engineering:).

I am SO glad someone asked AWM what her name is! We're riding to the Cape May breakfast together in August and I had visions of saying, "Hi, AWM, nice to meet you. What is your name?" LOL

I don't know, my DH might give all of yours a run for the title of Chief Nerd. He's a chemical engineer with a master's degree in electrical engineering, pursuing a PhD in biochemical engineering:).

I am SO glad someone asked AWM what her name is! We're riding to the Cape May breakfast together in August and I had visions of saying, "Hi, AWM, nice to meet you. What is your name?" LOL

:rotfl2: I would have given you my real name when I send you my cell number.

Your's is easy, unless you aren't Kim.

Rita, there is another scrapper on the board (although she is recovering from a car accident) and she lives in El Mirage. Had we known about you earlier, we would have invited you to our crops.

DH and I lived in Scottsdale for almost 5 years. I loved it, heat and all, but DH said "No more summers." so we are in Colorado.

On the nerd side, I am married to a software QA engineer with a degree in Aeronautical & Astronautical Engineering. But it's okay, I understand him, because I have an AA Engr degree too. Not that I do anything with it. But we both have buttons that say, "Yes, I am a rocket scientist." It's fun at times, because we've replied to people saying, "It's not like it's rocket science." with "Good, because I've already done that." And then their mouths drop and they don't know what to say. Is that mean?

And happy anniversary missesdisney!

Well, you know how AWM is.. she tries to stay incognito till the big reveal!!! :)

you guys are all way too funny this morning!!
ok i'm not married to a computer nerd, mine is a heavy machinery mechanic. he can fix almost anything. i call him mcguyver! he can fix anything with a piece of gum and a popsicle stick!!!!!:lmao:
::yes:: really, i'm not kiddin' ya!
so we are the odd balls out!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY missesdisney!

and that's funny about AWM's name and "hi awm nice to meet you"!!!!:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter