Topper'n'Tags Swap Requirements

AlexWyattMommy

<font color=deeppink>Okay, here I am, out of high
Here is what the Topper'n'Tags swap will require. I will put full instructions for packing and mailing in the sign ups. This swap is for newbie and vetern alike. Although I will be putting a limit of two groups only for those who are new to swapping with me. Feel free to ask any questions. Sign ups will be June 27th.

Toppers'n'Tags
Due September 12
This is a simple swap. For each group you're in, you will make an 8-inch title topper and one element choice.

The title topper should be 8 inches wide and at least 2 inches high, be double/triple matted, and contain no handwriting. Computer-generated, stickers, or die-cut is fine. Extra embellishments would be great!

The element is to be chosen from the list below:
Photo Mat: 1 PP first/top layer no smaller than 6-1/4 x 4-1/4, double matted and embellished two ways
Journaling Box: 2PP at least a 3x3 writing area, double matted with actual journal area placed on top of the two mats and embellished two ways
Tag: 1 PP for medium or large tags, 2 pp for 2x3 tags, double matted and embellished two ways, include either ribbon/fiber or eyelet/brad in the hole. may include both....the fiber and or eyelet does not count as part of the 2 embellishments.
Embellished Shapes: 3PP 1-1/2x1-1/2 or larger if you wish, double matted and embellished. These can be circles, squares, flowers, etc. be creative. If it is a shape that would not look right double matted please use your best judgement.....Just make up for it in another way. Maybe make a few extra or throw in something extra.
Slide Mounts: 2PP be creative here please
File Folders or Matchbooks: 1 PP if medium size or lager, 2 pp if mini sized. Please make sure to enclose a blank page in the matchbook if this is the element you choose to do.
Bottle Caps: 2PP if metal, 4PP if paper
Library Pocket and Tag: 1PP embellished, no smaller than to hold 2x3 a tag that should have ribbon/fiber or eyelet in the hole
Shaker Box: 1PP be creative please
Paper Piecing: 1PP be creative please
License Plate: 1PP be creative please
Signage/Bookmark: 1PP 2x6, double matted and embellished
Song/Lyric/Poem: 1PP, double matted and embellished
Altered CD cover: 1PP be creative please
Altered letter: matted at least 4 inches
Altered Paper Clips: 3 large size ones

Group 1 - Characters

Group 2 - Princesses

Group 3- MK Lands
Adventureland -
Liberty Square -
Frontierland -
Fantasyland -
Toontown -
Main Street USA -
Tomorrowland –

Group 4- MK Rides

Group 5 - Epcot Countries
Mexico -
China -
Canada -
Morocco -
Germany -
American Adventure -
Japan -
Norway -
France -
UK -
Italy -

Group 6 – Epcot Attractions

Group 7 - Studios

Group 8 - Animal Kingdom

Group 9 - Restaurants

Group 10 - Transportation
Monorail -
Trains -
Tram -
Canopy Boats (boat launches) -
Bus -
Automobile -
MK Trolley -
Liberty Belle -

Yippee!!!
yay-1.gif
I can't wait...

When this one was done in November 2006, there were multiples of some groups. I'm willing to do the same if there interest.

I think I am not reading something right. It is topper and tag but you have elements listed....I am confused.

I am all about the transportation group

I think I am not reading something right. It is topper and tag but you have elements listed....I am confused.

I am all about the transportation group

I just like the way it sounds. Topper'n'Tag. Topper'n'Element doesn't roll off my tongue as nicely.

You can make a Tag or any element you wish. [I don't like to be tied to just one thing]

I just like the way it sounds. Topper'n'Tag. Topper'n'Element doesn't roll off my tongue as nicely.

You can make a Tag or any element you wish. [I don't like to be tied to just one thing]

That is great.......Tags are not my favorite things to make.

Yippee

I've used nearly everything I got from the original Toppers n Tags swap, so I think it's time to re-stock! It was a fun one.

You all are killing me with all these swaps. I was going to pass this one up, now I think I'm in. :)

Flotsam, Jetsam, now I've got her, boys
The boss is on a roll
This poor unfortunate soul

Ok, I think I might could handle this. Maybe... it sounds like a good newbie swap.

ok i was going to bypass this one, but ashley's joining us.....how can i pass this up????? and she's making something with FLOCK! oh boy.......i want to join, i can't join, i want to join,........flock......i don't know what to do.......

i think i just like saying "flock"!!!!:rotfl2:
(it kinda sounds like a bad word!!!!!!:lmao: )

Well flock... there's a lot of pressure!

:lmao: Flock....to join or not. I'll do it if you do Holly!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter