"Too Excited to Sleep"

Our weather here has been beautiful the past couple of weeks. Warm during the day, but not so much humidity. Cool in the evenings and early mornings.

This time next week I will be trick or treating at MK. I can not wait!

...and I just read your trip report from the Fort, loved the frog story and pic:thumbsup2

Well, the one thing I always do when
I get to Disney World is send the
kids to the Magic Kingdom and I go
on a wine tour at Epcot. It is such
fun to try a glass of wine in each
country represented. The last
time I was there, I had a wonderful
glass of wine in Italy and they gave
me a piece of dark chocolate to
enjoy with the wine. It was an
incredible combination.
By the end of the tour, I have to
call my husband to come and get
me. Usually, he is off golfing at
one of the beautiful courses.

S

Well, the one thing I always do when
I get to Disney World is send the
kids to the Magic Kingdom and I go
on a wine tour at Epcot. It is such
fun to try a glass of wine in each
country represented. The last
time I was there, I had a wonderful
glass of wine in Italy and they gave
me a piece of dark chocolate to
enjoy with the wine. It was an
incredible combination.
By the end of the tour, I have to
call my husband to come and get
me. Usually, he is off golfing at
one of the beautiful courses.

S
:thumbsup2 Great way to start the vacation :cool2:
I can drink all the liquor I want to consume but if I had more than one glass of wine I would have an awful headache....:headache:

Will it hurt? :scared:

I sure hope not...but depending on the crowds it could get rough. :eek:

Oh I read you Fort TR it's great. Love the pics and the frogs. :thumbsup2 If it happen to me i probably would not have been quiet. The kids and the entire Fort would have woken up.

TT, I found the Thelma and Louise Trip report...:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

It is in the archives in #3335 and it starts at post 2443, part 2 is at post 2446 and I havent had time to find the rest of it.... Good Times though :)

This is also the post where Gregg first told us about Chris and posted a very nice picture!!!!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1774537&page=163

Made me think about JT "boy toy" as well....I need to send him a text and see what he is up to....:rotfl2:

TT, I found the Thelma and Louise Trip report...:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

It is in the archives in #3335 and it starts at post 2443, part 2 is at post 2446 and I havent had time to find the rest of it.... Good Times though :)

This is also the post where Gregg first told us about Chris and posted a very nice picture!!!!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1774537&page=163

Made me think about JT "boy toy" as well....I need to send him a text and see what he is up to....:rotfl2:

Oh that brings back memories. Have to remember to buy replacement scarfs before I leave on Wednesday. So we can have them for our next adventure. :lmao:

Why ???? the whole day today ( and yes am still at work since 6AM this morning!!!) all I get are text messages... testing 1,2,3 (I know they are getting me back when I was there before they got there in previous trips) Just letting you know we landed etc... pictures of F&W and what a nice weather it is boohoo :lmao: and have the nerve to plan a JR meet last minute... Tonight!!! Hmmmpppp :snooty:

Why ???? the whole day today ( and yes am still at work since 6AM this morning!!!) all I get are text messages... testing 1,2,3 (I know they are getting me back when I was there before they got there in previous trips) Just letting you know we landed etc... pictures of F&W and what a nice weather it is boohoo :lmao: and have the nerve to plan a JR meet last minute... Tonight!!! Hmmmpppp :snooty:

:lmao:
Well, I had considered sending you pictures from my previous visits and telling you I was already there:rotfl2: but I figured I had better not press my luck!!!!
Just think tomorrow you will be there and texting everyone that isnt making us jealous! :goodvibes

you mean this one ???

Starbucks Soother Starbucks Coffee Liqueur, Amaretto, Coffee, and Half & Half

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter