Tony's (MK) 2024

TheRustyScupper

Everyone Is Responsible For Everyone.
1. My wife and I ate at Tony's Town Square (MK) on Jan-24-2024 with bama_ed and his charming wife.
2. I was hesitant, as our previous experiences and that of other gourmands we trust, yielded BAD-to-TERRIBLE food quality reviews.
3. Ed said after many years of bad reviews from diners, there was a new chef and the food was greatly improved.
a. they have changed chefs several times since we first ate there (Sept-1989)​
b. with each subsequent chef, we hoped the quality would improve​
c. much to our chagrin, our hopes were always dashed​
4. Based upon Ed's recommendation, we agreed to a midday meal.
5. WE WERE SO PLEASANTLY SURPRISED !!!
6. The atmosphere was the same, but the menu offerings were different and the quality vastly improved.
7. My wife and I split the Caesar salad appetizer and the Chicken Parmesan entree.
a. together, this was more than enough for two people.​
b. the chicken was a Large Breast (basically, about one-half of a four-to-five pound supermarket chicken).​
c. the breast, seated upon speghetti, was about 6" by 5" and 1" thick​
8. The Meal
a. chicken was thoroughly AND PROPERLY cooked and easily fork-tender​
b. strictly our own personal feeling was the spaghetti might have used an extra minute or two.​
c. all-in-all both a satisfying and enjoyable experience - both the food and the company​
9. I have totally changed my opinion of Tony's, and do not hesitate to recommend it to others.
a. I have always liked Tony's light-and-airy atmosphere​
b. the staff has always been friendly and courteous​

Thank You Ed, for the recommendation and the dining company !!!

Thanks for your review. My daughter and I enjoyed it so much on our last trip that we made reservations for our next trip! The food and service was wonderful (their breadsticks are amazing)!

Glad you enjoyed it! We made a last minute decision to eat at Tony's instead of Liberty Tree on our trip just after Thanksgiving (we were not in the mood for more turkey) and we were so glad we did! One of the best meals on that trip and we're going to book it again in April.

Happy to hear a positive review. We've always avoided it but booked a late lunch in hopes of sitting outside for a different view of the parade.

We just did App's on our new year's trip and it was really good we were easing back into it after a long long break from it. We will be back to try mains for sure.

Is Tony’s the only place to eat that you can get a view of the parade from?
I’m really tempted to try and do this in September.

Is Tony’s the only place to eat that you can get a view of the parade from?
I’m really tempted to try and do this in September.
I think you may be able to get a parade view from the second floor of Columbia Harbor House too...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter