TomSawyer Island with Infants

lolomarie

Mouseketeer
Is Tom Sawyer Island a good place to pass the time with infant twins while my older kids and husband ride the mountains? I read I can’t bring a stroller. I will have my mom and baby carriers. Would this be enjoyable or should we just wait for the older boys (4 and 7) to finish the mountains and bring our packed lunch to the island? Or is it a skip?

Thanks! 9th WDW trip and never made it to this island!

Id personally wait til they were older and could explore on their own a bit. Tom Sawyer Island is where we go to let the kids blow off some steam, if I didn’t have kids of age to run around not sure I’d go at all

I'd do it! You can find some nice areas to sit and it's pretty over there! If it's too much hassle, just stay on the mainland. ;)

Infants as in 4 months old, or infants like a year old? If really young, I see no particular purpose in taking them to Tom Sawyers Island to wait, though you may find a comfortable place to park yourselves possibly in the shade and the older ones can join you. If they are mobile little ones, the Island might give them a chance to move around as long as you can keep an eye on both without use of the stroller.

Thanks for everyone’s responses! I think I’ll play it by ear, but likely wait for the big kids so they can run around!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter