Tokyo Disney Resort Food

Birthday Program is available at below restaurants if you order a whole birthday cake at least one day prior. It will come with birhtday message plate on the dessert with candles and CMs will sing the birthday song for you. When you leave, they will take a picture for you and give it to you with a birthday card with Mickey's message.

Just realized that this information is pretty old. They may not have the program any more. If interested, you should check with the CM when you call on the reservation line.

Is chef mickey within walking distance like goofy's kitchen in LA...I just hate to leave the park when I am already there...I just wanna STAY at the park

Thought I'd add some of the food I took photos of that I didn't see here! This is a great thread for people curious to see the food offered in the parks, I know it can be a big thing for a lot of people. Looking at these photos make me hungry...

This was in DisneySea, pretty simple and extremely tasty and perfect on a HOT and busy Saturday. Italian ice ACTIVATE!

20j4X.jpg

One place we ate at a few times was Plaza Restaurant which is in TomorrowLand. Can you see the spelling error on the menu? heh

wOLL3.jpg

This was one meal we had. The bun was incredibly cute and tasty. There's fried chicken and lettuce on it.

etYhM.jpg

Closer look

FSOQ5.jpg

This was rice with beef and egg on top. VERY tasty.

2u2cM.jpg

Then for dessert I had a Mickey Chocolate Cake.

jBuyj.jpg

what is the neatest bubble drink flavor to be had at the park and how much are they?

Is chef mickey within walking distance like goofy's kitchen in LA...I just hate to leave the park when I am already there...I just wanna STAY at the park

Outside of parks. It's in the Ambassador hotel - next to Ikspiari.

Hi!

How many character dining options are there? I know of:

Chef Mickeys
Horizon Bay
Polynesian Paradise

Are there any others? Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter