Toiletries in Studio

tinaka613

Earning My Ears
I did a search, but didn't find a clear answer, so forgive me if this commonly asked. What is the shampoo/conditioner supply situation for the DVC studio? Is it just the small bottles that are only there at the beginning and refilled at day 4?

Thanks!!!

In June we had the small bottles but there was 3 of each thing on arrival day.

In November we had the small bottles, a couple of each thing. We only stayed three nights, so I don't know about restocking.

Let me offer a mild warning....the body wash, when used in the jet tub, foams. A LOT. We had a pretty comical situation when I decided to take a bath the first night....hubby thought I was being overly dramatic until he opened the shutters 🤣🤣🤣

Let me offer a mild warning....the body wash, when used in the jet tub, foams. A LOT. We had a pretty comical situation when I decided to take a bath the first night....hubby thought I was being overly dramatic until he opened the shutters 🤣🤣🤣

LOL! Thanks for the warning!

We always use the kitchen soap in jet tubs. It works much better. Once my DD, then age 6, emptied an entire mini bottle of shampoo in the jacuzzi tub. There was a 10 foot tall tower of bubbles that then fell over onto the bathroom floor. It was like an I Love Lucy episode.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter