to much pda in lines.

I noticed people hugging or holding each other while waiting in lines, and even a few little kisses, but I thought it was sweet. Nothing struck me as excessive, and I like seeing happy couples.
That's how hubby and I are...I hope that ppl don't see that as an issue but at the same time it wouldn't change anything for us, 11 yrs later we are still in that honeymoon phase lol BUT we aren't making out in public..

I don't really put too much thought into it. We were there last week and my son and I were joking about people holding hands because it was hot. We were both like don't even touch me on my back much less hold hands. I'm pretty much a live and let live person and unless they are down on the ground naked and I have to step over them, I don't really care.

As long as you don’t make me have to explain the different bases to my kids, you’re good to go in my book. As far as acceptable norms go; I can’t define it, but I know it when I see it.

We have never noticed to much PDA anywhere in WDW. Plus who uses those things anymore? My iPhone does way more than a PDA. :rolleyes2 ::yes::
Ack! You just gave me a flashback to 2001 and the Palm Pilot 3 I gave DW for Christmas. Gameboy-like graphics and handwriting recognition that only worked 40% of the time...but back then it was a pretty neat innovation. Imagine an MDE app for that thing...

Seriously though, Disney is not the place to play tonsilhockey. I haven't seen it at any Disney park, but it used to happen a lot at Six Flags. On some rides, the operators would make remarks along the lines of "Six Flags is a great place to bring kids - not MAKE them!"

I have been fortunate to not see over the top PDA on my Disney trips..but I agree with the OP that excessive PDA is uncalled for and it often conveys the opposite of what the perpetrators intend. Meaning, I tend to assume that the couple is overcompensating for a weak relationship by groping each other.

I've been lucky enough to only witness 2 "over the top" (harhar) groping sessions in all my trips. You do indeed know it when you see it... even if one party is trying to hide in the foliage. Ugh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter