to much pda in lines.

modelar7

Earning My Ears
I am a retired annual pass holder and i get to go to wdw on a regular basis. I have had to stand in multiple lines waiting to get into or on attractions a lot. My question is why there is a lot of couples groping each other. i mean i understand that they are a couple but give the others in line a break. You don"t half to kiss or hug each other every 10 feet or so. Thats just something I have noticed.

Doesn't bother me one bit ; I'll even cheer you on...

If people are bothered by my watching them, maybe they shouldn't be partaking of PDA in public ;)

Hugging, OK.
Spit swapping and groping, nope..
Some people have no discretion and should be put in a pen with the other Über sexed Hunde.

I honestly didn't notice any excessive PDA our entire week there. Hand holding, sweet little pecks, etc. was it.

Maybe I just didn't notice.

I'd prefer that to the woman who screamed at her husband or daughter, "You're never going to ride that ride so get over it!" about SDMT.

Or the mom who called her 3/4 year old stupid.

I haven't noticed too much PDA at Disney in any of my trips. If I did my suggestion is to just look elsewhere. Guess I just haven't ever found it hard to look away when I see something I am uncomfortable with. After all, I'm not forced to look one specific location.

I haven't noticed too much PDA at Disney in any of my trips. If I did my suggestion is to just look elsewhere. Guess I just haven't ever found it hard to look away when I see something I am uncomfortable with. After all, I'm not forced to look one specific location.
When we're in a place like WDW which allegedly promotes "Family values" we should be able to look in any direction we choose and never have to look away because some people have no shame and feel that their emotions, or desire for attention, trump our comfort.
If I want to see such "stuff" I'll go to a strip joint.
(Which would PO my Wife big time................) :oops:

I don’t care about people hugging and kissing (not right out making out). I guess it just doesn’t bother me. If it’s hands all over make out session then yes get a room. lol

When we're in a place like WDW which allegedly promotes "Family values" we should be able to look in any direction we choose and never have to look away because some people have no shame and feel that their emotions, or desire for attention, trump our comfort.
If I want to see such "stuff" I'll go to a strip joint.
(Which would PO my Wife big time................) :oops:
The problem is who's "family value" do you get to go by? Who gets to define them? Who's the value police to say what's right or wrong?
What makes one person uncomfortable doesn't make another give even a second thought and what makes another look away is acceptable to someone else. It's an impossible loop. Best to just let everyone be, short of legal decencies lines such as outright nudity.

And I'm old so I should be one of the first to jump on the take it to the room kids group. But I guess because I'm old I'm also the first to say everyone mind their own knittin' in most cases.

The problem is who's "family value" do you get to go by? Who gets to define them? Who's the value police to say what's right or wrong?
What makes one person uncomfortable doesn't make another give even a second thought and what makes another look away is acceptable to someone else. It's an impossible loop. Best to just let everyone be, short of legal decencies lines such as outright nudity.

And I'm old so I should be one of the first to jump on the take it to the room kids group. But I guess because I'm old I'm also the first to say everyone mind their own knittin' in most cases.
Well........
There used to be an acceptable norm for Public conduct but of late it's pretty much been a free for all and whatever people will put up with is what we are likely to see when we're outside of our own homes.
The tolerant attitude that allows people to be offensive is the reason for quite a few of our nations problems right now and I refuse to condone or promote offensive people.

I have noticed a few excessive displays (almost all teens) but I ignore it. I have seen a lot more arguments and I have noticed a way to end those fast. I take pictures of everything in line and most people stop fighting when your taking their picture.

Well........
There used to be an acceptable norm for Public conduct but of late it's pretty much been a free for all and whatever people will put up with is what we are likely to see when we're outside of our own homes.
The tolerant attitude that allows people to be offensive is the reason for quite a few of our nations problems right now and I refuse to condone or promote offensive people.
It all goes back to who gets to pick a definition what the "acceptable norm" is. If that can be defined then maybe your method of assigning appropriate behavior levels for everyone would work.

I mean, Queen Victoria had a pretty heavy "acceptable norm" but I doubt any of us would care to adhere to someone who wanted to use her definition.
Nor would we want to use one defined by Larry Flint
Just two extremes of course. But there are thousands between

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter