• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tips and advices for an ucommping MAY 2018 DL vist (1st in 11 years)

ahh ok thanks for the clarification.. seems there should be more than enough space to see hte parade

Question... for example, I see that today fantasmist has two showings.. when I book my Dining package at BB...is it RANDOM the time i get my F! hour ticket or how does it work?
Before a certain time you get the first show. After that the later show. Sorry I can’t remember what time it is. You can call and ask or someone may remember.

Well... according to the MAY thread.. there are several nights from the week I will be htere that will feature GRAD NIGHTS.... so i am affraid I will be hable to face one of them. Since we are planning 2 days California Adventure and 3 Days disneyland.. does that amount of days sound right?

Forgot to mention
We are booked at the paradise pier hotel.
Our son.. my wife almost killed me LOL.. tuns 3 one day BEFORE we get there. Will they charge us for him or can we get him pass by?

I am still nervous about the Crowds.. in orlando you have well 3 more parks (plus 2 in universal)to scatter around and plan... not here... so im suck in between CA AND DL
Disney announced SPRING PROMOTIONS today.
You might check it out and see if it will save you any money.
Here's a link to the thread I began with info
https://www.disboards.com/threads/for-spring-time-2018-two-new-disney-promotions.3670386/

Have a good time
Geemo

Mmm.. how useful is that promotion if I have everything already paid?
Plus.. I used my DVC points to book athe PP hotel

Mmm.. how useful is that promotion if I have everything already paid?
Plus.. I used my DVC points to book athe PP hotel
If you used your dvc points I wouldn’t try and then book cash unless you can use your dvc points before the end of your current use year.

I cannot belive how FAST TIME IS GOING BY

3 weeks away... i am so excited.

Thanks to each and everyone of you who took the time in posting and giving me advince.

I still am NOT sure if i want to book a dinning package for paint the night

I cannot belive how FAST TIME IS GOING BY

3 weeks away... i am so excited.

Thanks to each and everyone of you who took the time in posting and giving me advince.

I still am NOT sure if i want to book a dinning package for paint the night

Did you book a Fantasmic dining package? I think a Fantasmic package is very much worth it but I don’t think it’s necessary to book a package for Paint the Night unless you wanted to eat at one of those restaurants anyway. There seems like there are so many places to find a spot to watch.

We already booked paradise pier with DVC... so it is to late to change that. But thanks for the tip

The plus staying onsite is you will get Magic Morning (Disneyland Saturday, Tuesday, Thursday) and Early Entry (Disney California Adventure Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Friday). The earlier the better with getting into the parks. If Bugsland is still there, check it out. There are rides your little ones will enjoy. I suggest getting park hoppers. Know you can go back to Paradise Pier Hotel using the short cut through the Grand Californian Hotel. Going to the parks, unfortunately, you have to go to DTD and enter security that way.
What ever you decide to do, have a wonderful time!

17 days..... I AM STILL trying to get over the fact that pirates wont be available.... havent told myh wife about it yet

17 days..... I AM STILL trying to get over the fact that pirates wont be available.... havent told myh wife about it yet

We arrive on the 19th, with first park day on the 20th- I'm still sad about Pirates too, and it also takes up a good amount of people

Did you book a Fantasmic dining package? I think a Fantasmic package is very much worth it but I don’t think it’s necessary to book a package for Paint the Night unless you wanted to eat at one of those restaurants anyway. There seems like there are so many places to find a spot to watch.

Yes.. i booked F! on the BB restaurant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter