• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tips and advices for an ucommping MAY 2018 DL vist (1st in 11 years)

Thanks for the ADVICE... and oh well... I will have a leap of faith AND BUY the park hopper and max pass.
Yes.. WE DO WANT MAXPASS for the FP and photos.

I guess I can be at DL and if i want to see paint the night again... i just easily go to DCA or vice versa... one big park... mmmm like future worl and world showcase

...I guess I can be at DL and if i want to see paint the night again... i just easily go to DCA or vice versa... one big park... mmmm like future worl and world showcase

Seriously! We have group meals at Jolly Holiday Bakery in DL, but someone in our group likes the cinnamon rolls in DCA better. She just runs over to DCA to get her treat and comes right back to join the rest of us in DL. No big deal. Is one park getting too crowded or did your favorite ride just go down for a while? No problem, hop over to the other park for a bit until things calm down. DCA closing early? Stay until closing, then go back to DL until that park closes. :) Hopping opens up so many choices for you!
Keep telling yourself that you're going to have such a fun trip -- because you are!

Hello guys... and thank you ONCE again for your most helpfull info.
Out of my excitment..I purchases my 5 day tickers with parkhopers for 2 adults... total of 704.... but I FORGOT to add the maxpass thingy.
Do we need maxpass for both me and my wife... WE DO want all the photohs.. but i am confused.

How does this work with FASTPASS... i would GREATLY APPRECIATE A DETAILED EXPLANATION ON THIS.
Should I cancell my purchase and repurchase?

Hello guys... and thank you ONCE again for your most helpfull info.
Out of my excitment..I purchases my 5 day tickers with parkhopers for 2 adults... total of 704.... but I FORGOT to add the maxpass thingy.
Do we need maxpass for both me and my wife... WE DO want all the photohs.. but i am confused.

How does this work with FASTPASS... i would GREATLY APPRECIATE A DETAILED EXPLANATION ON THIS.
Should I cancell my purchase and repurchase?
Maxpass gives you photopass and the option to book all your FPs except show FPs(WoC and F!) digitally. You can purchase it daily through the app once you’ve entered the park if you didn’t buy it already included in your tickets.

No I mean... one for me and one for m wife... or is it enough with 1 person_
If you want to book FPs digitally then you both need to have maxpass. If your just getting it for photopass and will be getting your FPs via the paper kiosks then only one of you needs it, however you will need to watch the time at the bottom do the return ticket for when you can get your next FP. With maxpass the max time between getting FPs is 90 minutes versus 2 hours without it.

Can I purchase both MAXPASSES PER day on MY phone.. or does each person need to have their phone?

Can I purchase both MAXPASSES PER day on MY phone.. or does each person need to have their phone?
You can purchase on one phone. In the app you will scan the barcodes on the back of your tickets in and then you will purchase it by kicking on get maxpass.

Thank you so very much.
Things are starting to get clear.

I have my 2 5day parkhopping tickets.. and I will be purchaing the maxpass perday.. excellent.
That subject is settled..

Now I need to figure out PTN Woc and the together forever

Note that WOC is scheduled to be down for refurb from mid-April until 5/24. Since your first (only?) day to see it would be 5/25, you might want to look into booking a dining package or the Dessert Party. PTN has a long parade route, so it should not be too hard to find a viewing spot, especially for the later parade.

Yes... so IF i understand correctly PTN should have 2 times of parades right? We will most likely see the very lats one.. and grab a spot on the sidewalk.. I still need to know the route

Yes... so IF i understand correctly PTN should have 2 times of parades right? We will most likely see the very lats one.. and grab a spot on the sidewalk.. I still need to know the route
This is the parade route. It’s unclear if the parade will run in one direction and then reverse back for the 2nd show or if it will run in the same direction for both parades and which direction it will run.

https://disneylanddaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/DCA-parade.png

ahh ok thanks for the clarification.. seems there should be more than enough space to see hte parade

Question... for example, I see that today fantasmist has two showings.. when I book my Dining package at BB...is it RANDOM the time i get my F! hour ticket or how does it work?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter