Time until you go to Disney

We leave Feb. 23 for a surprise trip for my DS & DD! We're not telling them until we get to the airport! I can't wait!

indigoxtreme said:
We leave in 19 days arrive at the World in 20. Celebrating our 30th annivesary. I cannot wait to be at the world with my DH :sunny: :banana: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :cloud9:

I still Love him more today than yesterday as the song says..
I'm with you. Last year we went with 8 other family members (sister, father, son) Not that I don't love them dearly, however I love going just me and my DH. We were planning on renting a cabin on the lake for vacation this year. Well I accidently "caught" him looking on disney.com. Needless to say we had our disney trip planned the next day. We can't wait! :Pinkbounc

i'm less than a week away from doing the double-digit dance! :cool1:

We leave in 3 days - can't wait except for the weather isn't looking as warm as I had hoped. We have never been to the water parks and the kids were really looking forward to it, I hate to disappoint them, but not sure if we will be able to go. I think high 60's is a bit chilly for the water.

sstarr said:
We leave in 3 days - can't wait except for the weather isn't looking as warm as I had hoped. We have never been to the water parks and the kids were really looking forward to it, I hate to disappoint them, but not sure if we will be able to go. I think high 60's is a bit chilly for the water.

Disney heats the water at the waterparks. If you can make it between rides then you should be ok. :scratchin

Not till June, but that is okay, at least we got the DIS boards. To the Poster with 3 years to go? I will probably be right there with ya after my June trip. We can "cry" together. ha ha.

BarometerMan said:
Maybe one of these days I'll get back. I haven't been there since 2003.

don't feel bad i haven't been there since 1987!!!
We are going in 102 more days, i am so excited, for me and for my kids, i can't wait to RE-experience disney again and to share it with my kids :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter