Time until you go to Disney

We leave in 15 days for OKW. DH surprised us with this trip a few days ago. We are so excited to go again.

A loooooooong time as you can tell by our wedding ticker. We may go one day in a few months for a site inspection but I'm not counting on it

We don't leave for another 6 months, 3 weeks and 3 days, but who's counting! :cool1:

8 DAYS!!!!! This is our first Disney family vacation, so if you can't tell I am so excited! We will have 2 weeks to see it all!
Kelly
me ::MinnieMo dh ::MickeyMo ds (7 in disney!) pirate: ds (4) :wizard: dd (2) princess: ds (9 mo.) :earsboy:

About 153 days. We don't arrive until July 7th. It is way too long. I feel like the commercial where the little boy says he is too excited to sleep. :Pinkbounc :bounce: LOL.

The French Quarter is my absolute favorite. Even over the deluxe non-monorail. Someday we are going to splurge on the Contemporary, but until then I will never waist another dime on any of the other deluxe resorts over POFQ!

We have a little over 3 months to go(I cant wait) This will be the first time that we have gone in May. I hope the crowds are not too bad.

As you can see it will only be FOREVER until we go back, but, it will be well worth it. We are planning on a TWO WEEK visit!! (With the dining plan for 10 days, if it is still offered, the other 4 days will be at an offsite hotel, so that we can see/do other parks.) I cannot wait, the whole family is anxious to go.

em'smom said:
Technically four days, but since we are leaving at 5 am sunday, I am calling it three days. Yippee!!!

I count the same way!!! :rotfl2: We leave in 57 days but since we leave at 5:30 as well i'm saying 56 and really 55 cause today is pretty much over. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter