Ticket resellers - Anybody heard of Park Prodigy?

BobH

DIS Veteran
I am familiar with the big resellers AAA, UT etc but never heard about Park Prodigy. Reason I ask is I am DVC member and my daughter is going to Universal for 1 day and a friend of hers recommended them. Supposedly they offer early entry on their tickets to Universal without a hotel stay. Nobody else does. This has me suspicious. Thanks for any comments.

I am familiar with the big resellers AAA, UT etc but never heard about Park Prodigy. Reason I ask is I am DVC member and my daughter is going to Universal for 1 day and a friend of hers recommended them. Supposedly they offer early entry on their tickets to Universal without a hotel stay. Nobody else does. This has me suspicious. Thanks for any comments.
That would make me suspicious too. You have to show your hotel key or an annual pass that has access for early entry to get past the barriers.

I'm familiar with this company as is Trust Pilot.

Written under Ticket Benefits:
Early Park Admission:

Your family will love Early Park Admission! Purchase your tickets from us and SAVE UP TO THREE HOURS by avoiding long lines later in the day. All Park Prodigy customers will get into the following Universal areas ONE HOUR EARLY:
  • The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
  • Universal’s Volcano Bay
Written under FAQs
Is your Early Park Admission legit?
Yes! Very simply, because we are a travel agency and not a ticket broker all of our Universal Orlando tickets come with Early Park Admission absolutely free. You will see “EPA” on the back of your ticket, and you do not need a Universal hotel key.

Looks good to me. They also offer discount when you sign up for their emails. It may take a while to receive.

Their Refund Policy prevented me from purchasing.

The Park Prodigy is a registered travel agency and must abide by the refund policies put forth by our vendors. All Universal Orlando tickets purchased through our online store are nontransferable and nonrefundable. However guests can always upgrade any wholly unused theme park tickets to visit during a different date.

I'm familiar with this company as is Trust Pilot.

Written under Ticket Benefits:
Early Park Admission:

Your family will love Early Park Admission! Purchase your tickets from us and SAVE UP TO THREE HOURS by avoiding long lines later in the day. All Park Prodigy customers will get into the following Universal areas ONE HOUR EARLY:
  • The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
  • Universal’s Volcano Bay
Written under FAQs
Is your Early Park Admission legit?
Yes! Very simply, because we are a travel agency and not a ticket broker all of our Universal Orlando tickets come with Early Park Admission absolutely free. You will see “EPA” on the back of your ticket, and you do not need a Universal hotel key.

Looks good to me. They also offer discount when you sign up for their emails. It may take a while to receive.

Well, if it's clearly written on the website then it must be real.

I had never heard of them, so I looked at the reviews on trust pilot. Over 200 good reviews, with the oldest being about a year ago. People said they did get the early admission, and their customer service is very responsive.

Thanks for the help. I also saw the Trust Pilot information and since I had never heard of them either I didn't know what to think about their review of Park Prodigy....

We will be doing a side trip to Universal for just one day during our August Disney trip. I would love to be able to do early entry, despite not staying on site. So I will gladly buy my tickets from this outfit . . . IF it's legit. I had never heard of them before. (Nor do I know anything about Trust Pilot.)

Would love to hear even second-hand accounts about whether this actually works.

Park Prodigy has a YouTube channel. It's how I know who he is, but I just discovered his channel this week so I can't say I've done business with his company.

Reactions: AJA
I pulled the trigger and bought tickets from them for late July. So far, everything looks legit. Including the early entry. I will report back in August
Was just about to ask if anyone had used them recently. My family is thinking of going late December and I was considering buying tickets from them because of the early entry perk.

If anyone else has bought tickets from them recently, I would love to know how it went.

Today was our Universal day. We bought one-day two-park tickets from Park Prodigy. Everything worked as advertised. We picked up the tickets from the Will Call kiosk with no problem, and the tickets were marked for early entry and accepted by Universal!
Thanks for the update! My family and I ended up buying tickets from Park Prodigy after my last post and I'm glad it worked out for you.

Just wondering if anyone else has had experience with purchasing Universal tickets from Park Prodigy?

Bumping to see if anyone else has had a positive or negative experience with Park Prodigy Universal Tickets?

Bumping to see if anyone else has had a positive or negative experience with Park Prodigy Universal Tickets?
Sorry I do not have experience with them however we have used Undercover Tourist several times. They’ve been consistently excellent with prices, customer service and ease of acceptance into parks/events. I looked briefly at a date in December and UT was slightly cheaper than PP. UT’s prices reflect taxes and fees already included. I think their refund policy is all but a 5% restocking fee but double check that.

Sorry I do not have experience with them however we have used Undercover Tourist several times. They’ve been consistently excellent with prices, customer service and ease of acceptance into parks/events. I looked briefly at a date in December and UT was slightly cheaper than PP. UT’s prices reflect taxes and fees already included. I think their refund policy is all but a 5% restocking fee but double check that.
I love that UT price is what it states on web site vs some other sellers that add on taxes and shipping fee once you go to checkout. I had checked out other sellers in the past and with the rest of them I always had to go to checkout to find true price.

Last edited:
I love that UT price is what it states on web site vs some other sellers that add on taxes and shipping fee once you go to checkout. I had checked out other sellers in the past and with the rest of them I always had to go to checkout to find true price.
Thank you, I have looked at UT as well. Park Prodigy advertises that their Universal tickets include early park admission. However, it seems to be difficult to find reviews or other Disboards members with experience using them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter