Ticket Discount?

MapleGirl

Perpetual Planner
I need to buy (2) adult 5 or 6 day park passes (hopper or not is still up in the air) for a October. I need to have them no later than 8/28 so I can get my Fastpasses.

Are there any DVC ticket discounts that might work for me? Where would you get these tickets?

Tnx!
MapleGirl

I need to buy (2) adult 5 or 6 day park passes (hopper or not is still up in the air) for a October. I need to have them no later than 8/28 so I can get my Fastpasses.

Are there any DVC ticket discounts that might work for me? Where would you get these tickets?

Tnx!
MapleGirl

I don't believe there are any DVC discounts except for the annual pass. Undercover Tourist has tickets with discounts. We have used them before with no problem.

Nothing currently thru DVC. We use Undercover Tourist for tickets. Usually as good or better of a discount than others we've looked at. And you can still upgrade the tickets to add days should you need to.

When they do run ticket specials though DVC, are they open to resale also or only if you are a direct member? Just curious. Thanks

When they do run ticket specials though DVC, are they open to resale also or only if you are a direct member? Just curious. Thanks

They haven't had a ticket special since the current resale restrictions went into place but since all extras are restricted including AP discounts I'd assume that new resale buyers who do not have any qualified points will not be able to purchase any DVC ticket specials.

They haven't had a ticket special since the current resale restrictions went into place but since all extras are restricted including AP discounts I'd assume that new resale buyers who do not have any qualified points will not be able to purchase any DVC ticket specials.
Ok thanks I was just wondering. We will just look elsewhere for deals.

If you are eligible for Military tickets, they are a good price. You'd need to get them from a base ticket office, and at least one member of your traveling party would need to be be active or retired military to activate them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter