Ticket and Magic Key Price Increases plus Magic Key Extras Announcements

I still 1000% disagree. Just because we go 3 trips per year doesn’t mean my 10 year wants to stand in 30-40 minute long lines for his favorite rides.
What is there to disagree with? If an attraction has a 3 hour line you can infact ride it next time. That is a fact.

My comment was never intended to be taken as you or anyone shouldn’t get it. I only ever meant that as a MK you will likely be back and have another opportunity to ride whatever attraction. If a MK goes everyday of the year and wants to get LL each visit great.

Not everyone that has a MK is a local.
This right here! I'm planning on getting MK's for my daughter and I for just one year and won't renew most likely. I just want to do like 3-4 trips with her before she hits her teen years and maybe doesn't want to spend so much time with me. I'm up in NW Washington and priced it out to exactly how many times we'd need to go break even based on trips with 3-4 day parkhoppers purchased, combined with the discount for food and merchandise.

What is there to disagree with? If an attraction has a 3 hour line you can infact ride it next time. That is a fact.

My comment was never intended to be taken as you or anyone shouldn’t get it. I only ever meant that as a MK you will likely be back and have another opportunity to ride whatever attraction. If a MK goes everyday of the year and wants to get LL each visit great.
We don’t want to wait in any line over 25 minutes and would not go at all if there weren’t some very specific attractions that we knew we could get on each trip.

The whole reason we have a MK is because of the LL….

I still 1000% disagree. Just because we go 3 trips per year doesn’t mean my 10 year wants to stand in 30-40 minute long lines for his favorite rides.

I’ve got 2 ADHD kids, not asking for DAS and never have, but happy to have LL so we can have an enjoyable day that includes an afternoon break. I don’t think we’d go to Disneyland without the LL. To me it’s just part of the cost of the trip.
My oldest also has ADHD and we have also never used DAS. I actually credit our annual passes and frequent visits with helping to teach him how to delay gratification and wait for things (though in his younger years we only waited in very short lines!). It was hardest on me back then I think, but he does really well in longer lines now!

My oldest also has ADHD and we have also never used DAS. I actually credit our annual passes and frequent visits with helping to teach him how to delay gratification and wait for things (though in his younger years we only waited in very short lines!). It was hardest on me back then I think, but he does really well in longer lines now!
That is one way to look at it.

I think our lesson is that your time has value. If you are spending thousands of dollars on a trip and using up precious vacation time then an extra $30 per person to not stand idly in line allows you to get more attractions done or enjoy relaxing downtime at the resort. It creates maximum efficiency.

TSA Precheck- yup

Lighting Lane- always

YouTube Preimum and Disney+ without commercials- yes and yes

We don’t want to wait in any line over 25 minutes and would not go at all if there weren’t some very specific attractions that we knew we could get on each trip.

The whole reason we have a MK is because of the LL….
That’s great. Hope you enjoy your trips.

That is one way to look at it.

I think our lesson is that your time has value. If you are spending thousands of dollars on a trip and using up precious vacation time then an extra $30 per person to not stand idly in line allows you to get more attractions done or enjoy relaxing downtime at the resort. It creates maximum efficiency.

TSA Precheck- yup

Lighting Lane- always

YouTube Preimum and Disney+ without commercials- yes and yes
I totally agree!

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest