Tiana’s Bayou AP Preview?

We got group 49 for today - It would be helpful to hear more examples of when various groups have been called. We're local but with traffic (and MC boat/monorail) we have to allow an hour to get there, and can't spend all day. Thanks!
41 was at 11am Sunday
Curios, for those who are there now, do the crowds seem to be greater due to Tiana being open? I know this was a question many were asking when they found out AP pre-views were going to coincide with their trip.
Sunday it was pretty slow till mid-day like even with Thunder mountain down all day mine train was a 45 min posted standby wait slow

Contrast to Epcot yesterday where at one point 5+ attractions were down not including test track that was permanently closed and imagination was over an hour wait

Curios, for those who are there now, do the crowds seem to be greater due to Tiana being open? I know this was a question many were asking when they found out AP pre-views were going to coincide with their trip.
My last two trips were during prime travel season (12/22-12/24 & 3/21-3/27) so I thought the crowds seemed significantly better when I was there on Friday. I did hear several conversations throughout the day from people around me in line that led me to believe that they were there strictly for the AP preview as well.

No not at all.
There wasn’t mobs standing around Tiana‘s, just a few watching.
The Magic Kingdom was not very crowded at all yesterday.
The crowds are pretty low everywhere.

11:00 wednesday morning - ferry and monorail mobbed. We have group 49 - boarding paused an hour ago at group 22 ☹️

Yesterday it was down almost the entire morning. Things moved efficiently though when they finally got up and running… I was group 42 and rode about 2PM.

I’m sending good thoughts your way!

Yesterday it was down almost the entire morning. Things moved efficiently though when they finally got up and running… I was group 42 and rode about 2PM.

I’m sending good thoughts your way!
Its noon and just rode by on the train. Area is now completely empty. ☹️

I hate that I clicked on the alert too fast to read it! Stupid Disney IT. All it did was bring me to the app 🙄

BUT it was a good reminder not to clock on MDE notices prior to reading them lol
I usually take a screen shot. Then open it because that happens all too often. I took the screenshot, sent it to @scrappinginontario then opened it. Just took me to MDE, with no notice.

We are group 49 for today. Sigh. I wonder if they will give a chance to get in line a different day if it doesn’t come back online today? Doubt it, but here’s hoping. 🤞

We are group 49 for today. Sigh. I wonder if they will give a chance to get in line a different day if it doesn’t come back online today? Doubt it, but here’s hoping. 🤞
Sorry it hasn't opened. Hopefully it does later toady but we never know.

Unfortunately with VQs there is not a guarantee that a guest will be able to ride, especially during previews. They may offer something but it's not common for them to do that as previews are a time to work out the challenges that can only be faced when an attraction is truly functioning with capacity loads.

Hope if you can't ride it today that it works out for a different day!

My BG still says Boarding Paused but the Wait time animation has gone from one filled bar to three with three characters now on the log.

We are also group 49 - just got notice at 3:45 that we can board - unfortunately we had to head home at 2:00 for our dog. Guess we'll just have to wait till it opens!

I got more wet in the front row of Tiana than I ever did on Splash, even in the front row. But only on the final drop. Didn't feel so much as a splash (😉) on the other drops.
I too definitely feel like I got more wet on Tiana’s than I ever did on Splash. Did get a little wet on the right side front row from the first little drop but absolutely soaked from the big drop. It’s so hot that I’m not complaining though. Was lucky enough to ride on Sunday from the 1 pm VQ and Monday from the 7 am even though the ride was up and down all day on both days.

BG called around 4:40, got a push notice around 2 hours later saying something along the lines of arrive by 8:30pm. Arrived just before 8pm. Walked straight on. Didn’t see another soul in the line or on a boat. I flashed blue when scanning in but they were like “just wait it will turn green”. Had 2 checks to check my BG on my phone before that so do screenshot it as previously recommended. Mine didn’t disappear from the app.

Loved it. Ride felt like it had more life to me but I’m a sucker for anything New Orleans! This thing is gonna be outstanding in DL’s New Orleans Square!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter