Tiana’s Bayou AP Preview?

I flew to FL from upstate NY this morning and entered the VQ at 7:08 am because I was worried I’d get too early a number. My BG was 62. As others have said, the ride was down for most of the day. I arrived at Magic Kingdom at about 11:30 AM and rode a few rides and had lunch. By 2:30 PM I was telling myself that I was not going to be going on that ride because it was too hot and it seemed that the ride was never going to get going again. I left the park and took the monorail to the Grand Floridian where I consoled myself with a lovely cocktail. I should also mention that my phone was nearly dead because I’ve been up since 2 AM and on the phone constantly stalking the boarding group numbers.

At about 4 the BGs started running and by 4:30 my group was called. My guess is that people couldn’t wait around because I then walked to MK, headed to Tiana’s and made it quickly through the queue to the ride. I’m so glad I could ride—it’s a beautiful ride and lots of fun!

Yes, after a late start to the boarding today, it was a walk-on for us! We really enjoyed it!

I too definitely feel like I got more wet on Tiana’s than I ever did on Splash. Did get a little wet on the right side front row from the first little drop but absolutely soaked from the big drop. It’s so hot that I’m not complaining though. Was lucky enough to ride on Sunday from the 1 pm VQ and Monday from the 7 am even though the ride was up and down all day on both days.
I agree! We got wet after the first drop and vert wet from the final. We were in front so maybe that’s it but rode splash many times and never got that wet. It was a cute ride.

I agree! We got wet after the first drop and vert wet from the final. We were in front so maybe that’s it but rode splash many times and never got that wet. It was a cute ride.
3rd row and on the last drop I literally felt like someone threw an entire bucket of water in my face. Had it been sunny sunscreen re-application would have been needed.

Reminds me- the public is told the bathrooms are closed but when I got off the bathrooms were open so they’re just for those riding TBA right now I think

3rd row and on the last drop I literally felt like someone threw an entire bucket of water in my face. Had it been sunny sunscreen re-application would have been needed.

Reminds me- the public is told the bathrooms are closed but when I got off the bathrooms were open so they’re just for those riding TBA right now I think
We rode Sunday and the bathrooms were open then too.
I think we got pretty lucky with our ride time with maybe a 5 minute wait. I’m glad we kept trying.

Same thing happened to me in the back row… felt like I got a facial!

Used the new bathrooms and found them a disappointment… as a connoisseur of Disney bathrooms, I was hoping this would be better themed! LOL

Yes bathrooms just blocked for previews they were open back in may before walls came down/cm preview started

For people who are getting soaked....is the water also soaking your feet? Trying to decide on what shoes to bring for an upcoming trip and soaked running shoes would alter my plans.

For people who are getting soaked....is the water also soaking your feet? Trying to decide on what shoes to bring for an upcoming trip and soaked running shoes would alter my plans.
No, it was mostly my hair and my shirt. My shirt was completely soaked in the front. My pants were okay but my shirt got it the worst.

They are having serious problems with the ride.l constantly going down. I don't think it's ready for official opening

Idk I just got a light trickle on my shoulder/face from back row

That said I just took my socks off pre ride (my sister changed into flip flops)

We went yesterday and had group 1. My kids sat in the front row and got completely soaked from their knees up, but their feet were dry. Sitting in the second row, I got pretty wet but not as much as my kids. It was so hot I dried up in no time. Right after we exited the ride (around 10:15am) and got our picture, my kids stepped into the bathroom to change and suddenly all the lights and music turned off, the lamps on the queue turned on and cast members were rushing people out of the area. We stayed because we were waiting for our kids to come out of the bathroom but were asked to leave as soon as they came out. We rode Big Thunder (posted at a 40 minute wait, but ended up being 25 minutes), and when we walked by Tiana's all the water had been drained. At that time most of the wait times around the park were around 45 minutes or more, so we rode People Mover (15 minute wait), saw Space Mountain was a 90 minute wait, Buzz 55 minutes, and even Monsters Inc was 25 minutes with a line out the door, so we decided to leave after that. Too hot and too crowded for us locals.
I hope they can fix the issues with Tiana's because it is a lovely ride. We loved the music and the vibe, the animatronics are great, and it's just fun! The drops make sense to me in that story; magic is making things happen to you as part of the story. Everyone who wants to try out this ride should be able to without it going down as much as it has. Fingers crossed they can figure out how to make it run smoothly and consistently.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter