Thumper's Thread

I think a lot of you would enjoy On the Road with Steve Hartman and a second show called The Uplift. Everyday acts of kindness. Just Google. For stories to read, Google, "Good News Network." Sweet Dreams, friends :)

Just saw this story on the news. So sweet!!!

When Delphine Expert handed her five-year-old daughter, Zoey, her phone so she could record “treasures” she found on a walk, she never expected “to be one of the treasures.”
As Delphine shared with Newsweek, Zoey has autism and was non-verbal until recently. The little girl began taking violin lessons last year, and that led her to say a few “simple words” like “mom.” Almost a year later, Zoey had another breakthrough and is now “able to communicate a little bit, and she seems to enjoy starting talking.”
For that reason, a video Zoey recently captured was especially endearing to Delphine. The sentimental mother posted it on TikTok, and it shows Zoey’s perspective as she focuses on things like a pine cone, a dandelion, the grass, the sky, the clouds, her car, and her house.
At the end, Zoey points the camera at her mom and happily shares how much she loves her.
“And there’s my beautiful mom. She’s the best mom. I love her so much, and she’s the best mom in the whole world,” she says excitedly.

(source)

Just saw this story on the news. So sweet!!!

When Delphine Expert handed her five-year-old daughter, Zoey, her phone so she could record “treasures” she found on a walk, she never expected “to be one of the treasures.”
As Delphine shared with Newsweek, Zoey has autism and was non-verbal until recently. The little girl began taking violin lessons last year, and that led her to say a few “simple words” like “mom.” Almost a year later, Zoey had another breakthrough and is now “able to communicate a little bit, and she seems to enjoy starting talking.”
For that reason, a video Zoey recently captured was especially endearing to Delphine. The sentimental mother posted it on TikTok, and it shows Zoey’s perspective as she focuses on things like a pine cone, a dandelion, the grass, the sky, the clouds, her car, and her house.
At the end, Zoey points the camera at her mom and happily shares how much she loves her.
“And there’s my beautiful mom. She’s the best mom. I love her so much, and she’s the best mom in the whole world,” she says excitedly.

(source)
I saw this on the evening news. So beautiful. Got a little misty eyed.

Rescue of a Grandmother God Bless all involved in this touching story. My own beloved late grandma has been more on my heart as next week will mark 19 years since I believe she became an angel of God. Grandparents are precious people indeed. Extra hug to all of you reading this and sweet dreams, too.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest