Three Things...Gratitude Thread

McDonald’s- although I don’t think it’s as good as it used to be around me but I still enjoy it upon occasion

Local sandwich shop I so enjoy getting every once in a while

Walt Disney World - I can’t even begin to list all the places I enjoy at WDW but it’s a highlight of my trip going back to old favorites and trying new ones - I enjoy snacks and fast food to sit down restaurants ❤️❤️❤️

McDonald’s- although I don’t think it’s as good as it used to be around me but I still enjoy it upon occasion

Local sandwich shop I so enjoy getting every once in a while

Walt Disney World - I can’t even begin to list all the places I enjoy at WDW but it’s a highlight of my trip going back to old favorites and trying new ones - I enjoy snacks and fast food to sit down restaurants ❤️❤️❤️
Ahhh, we loved the steak and egg bagel. Driving across Arizona it was $3.99. Over the state line in Cali it was $8.09! Now,, not on the menu.

Ye Cottage Inn - This restaurant was a family tradition on my mom's side well before I was born. We went here for countless meals. I can still see us spread out along a big table looking out on the water. We even had one of our wedding receptions in their banquet room (took a regional casual approach so more people could celebrate in person). Sadly, it was destroyed by Hurricane Sandy.

Paternal Grandparents' Kitchen - While we ate out a lot with my maternal grandparents, home cooked meals were the norm on my dad's side. They lived a little farther, but we'd usually sit down once a month for a Sunday meal in their home. Some of the family attends Sunday church services, so Sunday lunch after church was the tradition. We'd put several tables together, find whatever chairs we could, and about 10-15 of us would have lunch. We eventually had to have a kid table in the living room when my cousins came along. Thankfully, I was significantly older and kept my spot in the kitchen. My grandmother was an incredible cook and baker, so the food was always phenomenal.

My own Thanksgiving table - It's one of the few days of the year that I go out of my way to bring out the good stuff. I know some people are anti-TV during meals, but I got a TV and dvd player for my 20th anniversary gift at work. It went on the dining room wall, which means we can do anything from watching the Thanksgiving football games to holiday programming and old DVDs (like the Peanuts holiday ones) during our meal. G-d willing, we should have DD18 home for the holiday this year with one of her friends.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest