Those using swagbucks ???

No AYCE for me either, so I'm running the 50+ SB TV, however, I just looked and that quit running too..... yikes :-(

No AYCE for me either, so I'm running the 50+ SB TV, however, I just looked and that quit running too..... yikes :-(

The ayce 1 stopped again before I left for work so I left the TV one running too along with the sb app since it seems to run the best lately. I'll have to check my meter in a bit to see how it's gone. I need to try some surveys while I'm at work too.

Do I remember correctly that several people on here did the Hooked on Phonics deal a while back? Any trouble crediting/canceling?

I keep scrolling through ncraves, hoping to see Happy Hour. No luck so far. Anyone have a go to ncrave right now that works really well for you? I was doing a 5 sb one this week that was cycling really quickly for me but it's not there today. It looked like a night sky with a bunch of shooting stars or lasers or something like that.

Does "Life Links" sound familiar? It's 5sb and the picture for that seems like what you described. I hadn't noticed it before but just saw it now and started it up. It's 15 videos at roughly 40 seconds each, although it's kind hard to tell cuz it opens each video in a new window fully maximized so the countdown already starts by the time I can get back to the page to check. It just stopped in the middle of the set and went back to the get started link so don't know yet how long total, but if it doesn't break again should be about 10 minutes.

Does "Life Links" sound familiar? It's 5sb and the picture for that seems like what you described. I hadn't noticed it before but just saw it now and started it up. It's 15 videos at roughly 40 seconds each, although it's kind hard to tell cuz it opens each video in a new window fully maximized so the countdown already starts by the time I can get back to the page to check. It just stopped in the middle of the set and went back to the get started link so don't know yet how long total, but if it doesn't break again should be about 10 minutes.

Yes, that's it. You have to click a couple places to get it started but once it starts it's a pretty quick 5 sb. Ten minutes sounds about right. I prefer to run that when I can babysit, and the AYCE when I can't.

Yes, that's it. You have to click a couple places to get it started but once it starts it's a pretty quick 5 sb. Ten minutes sounds about right. I prefer to run that when I can babysit, and the AYCE when I can't.

Yea! it actually finished this time, but I stopped paying attention so don't know the final tally, but couldn't be much more than 10 minutes. Took me a couple minutes to realize I hadn't been bothered by the window in a while :laughing:

There's a special offer for Sierra Club today ... "Wildlife and wild places need you. Become a Wilderness Guardian today. Make a monthly donation to Sierra Club of $15 or more and earn 4500 SB.*"

I'm not seeing anything in the fine print about how many monthly donations need to be made to ensure you receive credit...could a single donation be made? Am I missing something?

My child has been bugging me because he's seen commercials for Gamefly. Well, it's on Discover for 2500 SB. So I clicked and it was only $10 for 2 months ($15.95/mo after those first 2 months). I signed up and figure he can try it for these 2 months then I will cancel. It instantly credited the 2500, which I immediately cashed out into paypal. I made $15 after signing up, and he'll get to try gamefly for a couple months. Win Win!

Between DH and I running nCraves almost nonstop and the kids doing a lot of online gaming, we are nearing our data cap (1TB!) this month. We got the "you've reached 90% of your limit" notice with a week left in the month so I had to stop running my nCraves. What a bummer...I basically shut down all my swagging for the past 3 days (I was at work so it wasn't too hard to disconnect, but still...) so I haven't had any earnings.

We had the same thing happen to us. I've been running them at work, but it slows my computer down so I try not to do it too often. I got lucky and had 2 days worth of coupons I printed along with some I used credit today so I managed to make it to my second goal. DH has been working on surveys to try to get his. I'm really bummed because I've been seeing a lot of higher paying ncraves the past couple of days.

My child has been bugging me because he's seen commercials for Gamefly. Well, it's on Discover for 2500 SB. So I clicked and it was only $10 for 2 months ($15.95/mo after those first 2 months). I signed up and figure he can try it for these 2 months then I will cancel. It instantly credited the 2500, which I immediately cashed out into paypal. I made $15 after signing up, and he'll get to try gamefly for a couple months. Win Win!
Thanks for pointing this one out with the immediate 2500! I figure I can get 10 dollars worth of enjoyment out of Gamefly for two months.

Between DH and I running nCraves almost nonstop and the kids doing a lot of online gaming, we are nearing our data cap (1TB!) this month. We got the "you've reached 90% of your limit" notice with a week left in the month so I had to stop running my nCraves. What a bummer...I basically shut down all my swagging for the past 3 days (I was at work so it wasn't too hard to disconnect, but still...) so I haven't had any earnings.

We had the same thing happen to us. I've been running them at work, but it slows my computer down so I try not to do it too often. I got lucky and had 2 days worth of coupons I printed along with some I used credit today so I managed to make it to my second goal. DH has been working on surveys to try to get his. I'm really bummed because I've been seeing a lot of higher paying ncraves the past couple of days.

Same here. We hit 90% of our data usage with over a week left in Nov. Same thing happened in Oct. Between dh, me & both my teens running ncraves & apps, my teens streaming shows and videos, dh streaming sports and my two younger kids streaming kid's shows, we decided to bite the bullet and upgrade to unlimited internet data. We dropped our landline which helped offset the cost. We are paying about $20 more than we were paying for unlimited internet data now.

For those who did the Target shampoo offer, how do you know they recorded the purchase? I've never done one where I purchase an item and then send the email conf in to them. I did that but I've heard nothing from anyone and can't find any pending credit for it on SB's.

For those who did the Target shampoo offer, how do you know they recorded the purchase? I've never done one where I purchase an item and then send the email conf in to them. I did that but I've heard nothing from anyone and can't find any pending credit for it on SB's.
No clue. I'm just keeping my shampoo and if I don't get credit at the end of January, I'll return it. This one seems like a pain to me.

No clue. I'm just keeping my shampoo and if I don't get credit at the end of January, I'll return it. This one seems like a pain to me.
I just did this one today. Target is offering a free $5 giftcard with purchase of the shampoo. My total was $18.51, but I had a free $10 Target gcard in my account from buying $40 in clothes a few weeks ago. Made it $8.51, plus I'll get the $5 giftcard, making it $3.51. So even if I never get my 1500 swagbucks, I still got shampoo for less than $4.

ETA: I also just got an email from swagbucks saying 44 swagbucks were earned for shopping at Target.

Anyone get the 1000 point (part 2) survey that was mostly focused on Halmark Stores and Halmark Channel? I'm worried that I spent an hour of my life doing a survey that I might not get 1000 SB for. It said it was going to be delivered in maybe 10 days, but I don't see a "future" post for 1000 points.

I did not get any confirmation from the Rayovac offer (which eventually just popped up in my account and credited) or the Gildan socks offer (which I had to submit a ticket for but did get credit for) so I assume that I will just wait the 60 days for this one too. I did not get a shop and earn credit for it because I don't think that the "personal care" stuff is supposed to receive credit and that was the only thing I ordered. It's weird though, because usually it will show that the purchase was made, but the credit will show as 0 SB. This time, it shows that I visited Target, but there is no purchase recorded. Interesting...hmm. Well, I have the receipt and the e-mail and the screenshot and all of the stuff that they will want when I have to submit a ticket for them to look into it if (or more likely, when) I don't receive my 2250 SB.

I am new to swag bucks and made my first purchase for Gillette razors on Nov 25. Am I suppose to see SB pending somewhere? If I need to contact someone about this do I contact customer service? Thank you

Ditto, got no response back when I sent my email confirmation. Was thinking about taking a picture of the shampoo and shipping invoice and attaching that as a follow up, to see if I get any response :)

I did not get any confirmation from the Rayovac offer (which eventually just popped up in my account and credited) or the Gildan socks offer (which I had to submit a ticket for but did get credit for) so I assume that I will just wait the 60 days for this one too. I did not get a shop and earn credit for it because I don't think that the "personal care" stuff is supposed to receive credit and that was the only thing I ordered. It's weird though, because usually it will show that the purchase was made, but the credit will show as 0 SB. This time, it shows that I visited Target, but there is no purchase recorded. Interesting...hmm. Well, I have the receipt and the e-mail and the screenshot and all of the stuff that they will want when I have to submit a ticket for them to look into it if (or more likely, when) I don't receive my 2250 SB.

What's interesting about the Pura D'or is that it's listed as a deal on the Target.com page and says you'd get SB for it. So I don't know if you have to click through the 'deal' buttons next to it to get credit or what, I thought usually if it was listed on the page you'd just get it. But when I did the offer I clicked through the offer page link which didn't track as a shop trip at all. At the time I assumed it was because it wouldn't credit anyway but when I looked at the Shop page it was listed there in the Coupons/Deals section.

I am new to swag bucks and made my first purchase for Gillette razors on Nov 25. Am I suppose to see SB pending somewhere? If I need to contact someone about this do I contact customer service? Thank you

When we did it, for both of us it showed up immediately in our Activity ledger. I did it over the summer and it was an instant credit I think, hubby did it the other week and it showed up immediately in the ledger as pending for 30 days. So if you don't see anything in your activities list it may not have tracked properly and you can submit a ticket into the Help center to check, https://help.swagbucks.com/hc/en-us (Customer Support in the footer at the bottom of the page). Since it doesn't show up in the Shop Activity ledger I think you submit it as Discover offers. I'm sure someone whose had to do it for credit will correct me if I'm wrong :)

Question for those of you who use Private/Incognito to print coupons. When you go to print, how many is it sending to your printer (or PDF saver)? In private I tried to "print" about 60 but it only did five of them. Not in private it tried to print all 60. Is this something normal you see and do you get all the printed credit (or maybe something is up with my private printing settings)?

I keep scrolling through ncraves, hoping to see Happy Hour. No luck so far. Anyone have a go to ncrave right now that works really well for you? I was doing a 5 sb one this week that was cycling really quickly for me but it's not there today. It looked like a night sky with a bunch of shooting stars or lasers or something like that.

Mine never cycle through and start again. Literally, it's never happened. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong. I have have the pop-up blocker turned off. Is there something I'm missing?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter