Those using swagbucks ???

Ah dang, disappointed today. DD27 got her 100 SB from 11/20. Me? After printing the over 100, I got 12! 12! Ugh. Thankful but ugh. Lol.
Thanks @Texans_loyal hmm okay, glad to know that info. Not much of a money maker, probably skip that so glad to have more details. Doesn't sound like it's that great either.

not much of a MM but free groceries/Thanksgiving food

TTG is visiting for the holidays. I had her for 1 round, then several minutes later she popped back up for a 2nd round. Hopefully, she stays awhile.

Needed a candle for the bathroom tomorrow so I stopped at cost plus (world market for those not on the west coast) and used my 25% off couple. Spent a whole 3 bucks and walked out to see 7sb pending with sb local. So nice to have this as an option for when I want to do the whole board.

I still haven't gotten credit for any I've printed last few days so hopefully they will show up at some point can't believe it took 50 pages for just part of them. glad I just saved the file

Ugh, frustrated with SWAGO right now. I ordered pizza from the crappy place in town just to fill in the local square (and 'cause I was going out - the teenage boy and the 9yo don't care where the pizza comes from!) and it hasn't showed up! No credit, no square. I submitted a ticket but who knows if that will go anywhere since I don't exactly have screenshots of me calling to order dinner. :(

Very frustrated here with no local SB to use so can't even finish anyway. Ugh, wish they'd ditch the SB local!

I was so sure that with the holiday today, they'd be sure to pay out for the print 100 coupons to help us out but nothing here and very disappointed. Also because I've got no ncrave from home this week! Worked great at work so no worries those days, but off today, have no ncrave here and don't go back till Monday! Kinda wishing I had some work days lol. Will be losing my daily goal streak as there's no way to get to 100 today! Ugh I was really counting on the coupon print bonus! Not sure how others get there with no ncrave or getting lucky with something crediting.

I received my Shop and Earn credit from Walmart for my Gildan socks purchase, but as I suspected, no 1200 SB for purchasing 3 packs as advertised. So I submitted a ticket and got the canned response. Here's where I am a bit confused. In the reply of things to include with the ticket, it says, "...Screenshot of the confirmation email that the offer company sent you when you finished the offer...". The offer was on the home page and when you clicked on it, it simply took you through to the Wal-Mart website. There was no e-mail that I received from the "offer company" showing that I finished the specific offer. I simply sent them the copy of my receipt, showing that I had ordered (3) packs of Gildan socks from Wal-Mart. Hopefully that is enough. I am concerned, though, because obviously, the order tracked just fine because I received the credit for the purchase. Maybe just seeing the receipt which clearly shows what was purchased and not just the amount will be enough to trigger the credit:confused3.

Did anyone else here even do this offer? I didn't see that anyone did...but I may have missed it. They are nice socks...you missed out:flower3:. Even if this 1200 SB never pans out, I still only paid $17 for 30 pairs of very comfy socks:goodvibes.

Is there a way to print the electronic gift cards that you can buy so you can give them as gifts?

Is there a way to print the electronic gift cards that you can buy so you can give them as gifts?
I usually get CVS gc's to pay for prescriptions. I open my cvs gc email and I can print the page with the pic of a cvs card and the barcode they need to scan when paying with the gc. I think I could do the same with the Target cards I get occasionally and the Zappos card, and the Best Buy gc's, but just used those from my phone.

If you haven't bought your $50 gift card for the Swago board yet, MGCP is doing 200sb bonus on $50 or more cards for Black Friday today. Kinda wished I'd waited now.

If you haven't bought your $50 gift card for the Swago board yet, MGCP is doing 200sb bonus on $50 or more cards for Black Friday today. Kinda wished I'd waited now.
Yay, thx, I did it! And got the gc in like 10 min! Of course, best I could do was the middle row for 100 SB since I couldn't do the SB Local so couldn't complete the board. But nice to get the extra SB for the gc sale! Still hoping for some coupon SB's, it keeps prompting me to print and I'll get them in Monday but I didnt get most of this weeks yet lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter