Those using swagbucks ???

:jumping1:Guys! I just got a 100 sb search win! That was doubled from a SWAGO spin!!!!!

I was just coming on here to say the same thing! Got a 100 SB search win this morning.

I have a hard time earning SB Search Win.....how many searches are you generally doing before wining? I've heard people say they win mulitiple times a day, but I'm lucky to win once!

I have a hard time earning SB Search Win.....how many searches are you generally doing before wining? I've heard people say they win mulitiple times a day, but I'm lucky to win once!

I only do searches when I want to look something up. Never just to hunt for search wins. So I get a search win maybe twice a week. Usually under 12 sb.

I go with ebates. I've NEVER had swagbucks actually credit without having to put in a ticket. Ebates ALWAYS credits.

I have Ncraves but both AYCE are gone. :sad1:

Me too! Well I had ayce 2 but it ran for the 4 and then for 1 but the 1 is still going so slowly I'm getting to my 1st goal while at work.

They both went away last night so I figured new month today did it.

One of my facebook groups someone mentioned they're doing daily spin and wins now based off your daily meter. Looks like they're still trying to get the bugs worked out though. I should have 11 spins, but have none.

I go with ebates. I've NEVER had swagbucks actually credit without having to put in a ticket. Ebates ALWAYS credits.

For me, Swagbucks has always credited for shopping. It's the offers I have had to put in a ticket for several times.

I just go for whichever one is paying most. It does seem to me like I receive the credit (actual cash) sooner through Swagbucks. With ebates you wait until the end of the quarter, then it's an additional 6 weeks after that before you get your PayPal deposit. So on ebates if you buy something beginning of April, you don't get your refund until mid August. For most shopping through Swagbucks you get the credit in about a month. At least that has been my experience. Of course it takes longer when there's travel involved.

This could just be coincidence but for me I get more search wins when I'm using Firefox. On firefox I do have swagbucks set at the default search engine and I get even odds at getting a search win whether I use the search box/address bar or the search bar on swagbucks. However, the rest of SB works better in Edge so I've been doing most SBing there but I hardly ever get a search win there using the swagbucks search bar on the website (i didn't default my search engine there as I'm trying out the Bing rewards). Until recently I would have said it didn't happen, but just last week I finally got a search win in Edge. To get the space on the Swago board I switched over to Firefox and first search got a win. Could all just be happenstance but when I was using Firefox I had a couple days where I got multiple wins just for doing my usual searching, and usually got a couple every week.

According to one of the sites I visit, you can get SB for searches 4 times a day, but only once within a prescribed time period. I think (not 100% sure) they are 3 AM EST - 11 AM, then 11 Am-3 Pm, then 3 PM to 7 PM, then 7 PM to 3 AM. So I usually search when I am up in the morning, sometimes it takes 10 searches. If I don't get any after about 10 tries I will wait an hour and try again. Then I try after 11 Am, then again after 3 PM, and again after 7Pm.

One of my facebook groups someone mentioned they're doing daily spin and wins now based off your daily meter. Looks like they're still trying to get the bugs worked out though. I should have 11 spins, but have none.

It didn't start until Noon for me. I had 1 spin, tried and got an error code. Then I had 3 spins; 2 worked and one gave me an error code.

It didn't start until Noon for me. I had 1 spin, tried and got an error code. Then I had 3 spins; 2 worked and one gave me an error code.
I eventually ended up with 9 spins. I got 3 error codes. It wasn't until the last one I realized it was using my spin, but not actually spinning :(

Thank you for posting about daily spin and win, must be new. says i have 12 spins available but it gives me an error msg every time i try.

This is cool news! I've never really won anything over three points with the spin and win, but I'm a sucker for silly games of chance like this.

For me, Swagbucks has always credited for shopping. It's the offers I have had to put in a ticket for several times.

I just go for whichever one is paying most. It does seem to me like I receive the credit (actual cash) sooner through Swagbucks. With ebates you wait until the end of the quarter, then it's an additional 6 weeks after that before you get your PayPal deposit. So on ebates if you buy something beginning of April, you don't get your refund until mid August. For most shopping through Swagbucks you get the credit in about a month. At least that has been my experience. Of course it takes longer when there's travel involved.

Maybe I'm just unlucky or it works better now. I got burned too many times months ago to keep trying. I don't mind waiting for the money because I would've bought the product regardless. It's just a nice bonus. I'm not getting rich with that 1% at target lol. Dealing with screenshots and tickets is not worth it for me. Just a few places are higher anyway.

Excerpt from the Swag Blog on the Daily Spin and Win testing:

Starting today at 9am PT/12am ET you can earn spins for the things you’re doing on the Swagbucks website.

Here’s the breakdown:

• Earn 1 Spin when you complete your first Daily Goal
  • Earn 3 Spins when you complete your full Daily Goal
  • Earn 3 Spins when you complete your full To-Do List
  • Earn 1 Spin up to 5 times per day for survey attempts
  • Earn 5 Spins for every survey you complete
Now that’s a lot of spins!

You have until 11:59pm PST to use the spins you earn each day!

This test will run through 11:59pm PT /2:59pm ET tomorrow, August 2nd.

If you would like to share any problems you had with Daily Spin and Win or just tell us how much you love it, please fill out this survey below:

Give Feedback Here
Please Note

Because this is a test, we will not credit missing spins from earnings. Please do not contact Customer Support regarding daily spin and win at this time. If you run into issue please fill out the survey provided above.

I haven't earned any spins yet (I did most of my tasks this morning before it launched) so I guess that's why I don't have a Spin & Win link anywhere. Will have to try tomorrow. (although as bad as it sounds like maybe they took it down early to redo.)

Excerpt from the Swag Blog on the Daily Spin and Win testing:

I haven't earned any spins yet (I did most of my tasks this morning before it launched) so I guess that's why I don't have a Spin & Win link anywhere. Will have to try tomorrow. (although as bad as it sounds like maybe they took it down early to redo.)
Here's the quote from their Facebook post:

"Thank you to everyone who participated in testing Daily Spin and Win. Unfortunately, there were more kinks than we had originally anticipated. At this time we are going to pull it down so that we can further improve on it. We look forward to launching a full version of Daily Spin and Win in the near future.

Thank you,
Team Swagbucks"

Here's the quote from their Facebook post:

"Thank you to everyone who participated in testing Daily Spin and Win. Unfortunately, there were more kinks than we had originally anticipated. At this time we are going to pull it down so that we can further improve on it. We look forward to launching a full version of Daily Spin and Win in the near future.

Thank you,
Team Swagbucks"
Yeah it sounded pretty terrible from what folks reported here and the comments in the blog post... that bad it should have never been released public. I understand a lot of companies save money by beta testing on real users, but from the errors people reported that was alpha release issues that should have never made it to a release candidate.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter