Those using swagbucks ???

I did it last year about this time....toys were great! And easy to cancel! :-)
Win Win!
I did it last year too. I though it was a monthly but it was a 3 or 6 month subscription. I called in to cancel and they canceled it for me. I really did like their stuff but i do not need a box every month for $30.

I did the additional Dailybreak offers this morning and nothing credited! I completed them through Revenue Universe that said credit will be given within 5 minutes...it's been a few hours and still no credit. Luckily Sportly has been running like crazy this morning with lots of bonus rounds so I'm just shy of today's goal. :)

I did the additional Dailybreak offers this morning and nothing credited! I completed them through Revenue Universe that said credit will be given within 5 minutes...it's been a few hours and still no credit. Luckily Sportly has been running like crazy this morning with lots of bonus rounds so I'm just shy of today's goal. :)

Same for me both on the Daily Break!

For me, SB TV has been running all morning. 5 rounds and 7 bonus rounds! Yahoo! Still need about 30 SB to get to my first goal, but this is helping for sure! Hopefully when SB TV stops crediting I can switch to Sportly and get a good run there.

For anyone thinking about the Glade and Coffeemate promos, I did both on one receipt and it credited that day. Bought 2 candles for Glade and a 32 oz. creamer for 650 SB total. I hope that Coffeemate one sticks around, I loveeee Peppermint Mocha creamer!

I had to scroll through old posts to thank you. I had remembered reading that it was a quick credit. I just did the Glade one and I am hoping it credits tomorrow. A "no swag day" would be awesme!

Bark Box - mypoints says 8000 which is about $50. Unlike the swagbucks language it doesn’t say anything about not canceling. I’m wondering if you can do the gift box with this.

Posting in case this helps someone. For the last few days my nCraves have been showing error when I click on them. Since this is how I make the majority of my sb I've barely been making first goal. This morning I logged onto my Chromebook as guest and my nCraves are showing and running! Hopefully they continue and today will be a better sb day.

Just an FYI--I did Bark Box through MyPoints. I chose the 1 month box for $29. The 8000 points went pending after about two hours. So it's a $21 or so money maker.

ETA: So far today I've made $21 on mypoints (pending for 32 days), $15 from Fanduel on Swagbucks (pending for 32 days), plus 100 swagbucks for status (pending), and 500 from digit (credited immediately).

Just an FYI--I did Bark Box through MyPoints. I chose the 1 month box for $29. The 8000 points went pending after about two hours. So it's a $21 or so money maker.

ETA: So far today I've made $21 on mypoints (pending for 32 days), $15 from Fanduel on Swagbucks (pending for 32 days), plus 100 swagbucks for status (pending), and 500 from digit (credited immediately).

Did you have to link your bank account to digit for it to credit?

I didn't realize Bark Box was 8000 pts at My points that is about $60. I'm about to go and do it

Posting in case this helps someone. For the last few days my nCraves have been showing error when I click on them. Since this is how I make the majority of my sb I've barely been making first goal. This morning I logged onto my Chromebook as guest and my nCraves are showing and running! Hopefully they continue and today will be a better sb day.

:) I didn't do anything different at all and my nCraves are back today.

Okay—be careful with digit. I wasn’t paying attention and apparently it transferred $6.50 from my Wells Fargo checking account???

I didn’t read the fine print at 6am:) just closed it. Definitely don’t want to pay $2.99/ month!

There's a fee for it? Oh I'll cancel it then too. I just set the minimum for my acct way higher than it'll ever be so they won't pull anything. I missed there being a fee though.

Swago again next week: Swago begins on October 22nd at 12AM PT/3AM ET and ends October 29th at 11:59PM PT.

Can join now. This one is the full board 500 with the spin and wins. (although I'm not as excited about the spins with the current prize offerings. most of mine just expire now with search and swagIQ wins I can't get, and 20% bonus on surveys I can't qualify for)

My Glade candle deal did not post yesterday like I was hoping. Luckily, I still made my goal with ncraves. For those of you that have done the Glade deal, about how long does it take to post? Someone on here posted that they got their credit super quick, but that wasn't the case for me, and now I'm checking all the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter