Those using swagbucks ???

I don't have that offer available to me in Swagbucks, but I do in MyPoints.

When I click through on MyPoints, it tells me 1st time delivery is $7, but additional are $10, which I presume to mean, if you've done this offer before, you're probably going to pay $10 for it, not $7.
Just worded on SBs weird, I guess. It assumes you are doing the offer again twice but says it’s $7. Either way, awesome money maker!

Has anyone done the 3000SB Barkbox offer on the homepage? It says subscribe to any plan to earn, but they offer a single box for $29.95 or you can purchase a box as a gift. Would like to order one for my pup but I don't want to be locked into a subscription, just in case it doesn't work for him. Just want to make sure he doesn't chew through/destroy all the toys within 5 minutes!

Who uses Dosh??? Is it worth it and what kinds of places does it work for?? Thanks!

I do. It's worked great so far. There's a bunch of information over on the Disney Gift Card thread. Sam's Club has been the biggest earner for me - has paid for my year's membership with a lot left over in less than a month.

I do. It's worked great so far. There's a bunch of information over on the Disney Gift Card thread. Sam's Club has been the biggest earner for me - has paid for my year's membership with a lot left over in less than a month.
We don’t use Sam’s Club. Are stores like Walmart and Target on there?? Just wondering if it’s worth my time or not. I use Ibotta but it’s so limited for me I don’t get many offers

Did the 4000sb Gilette offer that says you can 'do it again'. There is a 1500sb offer that has the same verbage. I clicked through the 4000sb and was thrilled to see my email right away saying my SB's are pending; However, they are pending for 1500 and not the 4000. Why does everything have to be a battle with SB!?!?!! I did take a screenshot of the offer.

did the daily poll today to finish off my to-do list and they asked about how often you check your credit score. I assumed the ad for the offer would be for credit karma or sesame or the other one they had up for a bit. Nope, Home Chef :confused3
are they trying to tell us that home chef has gotten so expensive we'll need a line of credit to sign up for it?

did the daily poll today to finish off my to-do list and they asked about how often you check your credit score. I assumed the ad for the offer would be for credit karma or sesame or the other one they had up for a bit. Nope, Home Chef :confused3
are they trying to tell us that home chef has gotten so expensive we'll need a line of credit to sign up for it?
I think you'll understand when I complain that there is not a choice on the poll that is close to my true answer :)

Got an email to do the 3rd part of the protein journal survey, but I can't seem to find it anywhere, anybody know how to find the 3rd part of the survey?

I’m having the same problem. The email says it is in the gold surveys under featured survey but there are no featured surveys. I don’t even have the survey number to put in a help ticket to let SB know something is wrong. My email says the survey closes tomorrow.

I did not get an email like you two did, but my 1000 SB just showed up. I think I had done the original and 2 follow-up surveys though.

Did not get credit for the protein survey, Also did not get my credit for the perfume survey where they sent me the perfume to try, the survey was today and when I answered it, it said you do not qualify for this survey, Guess I will have to send a ticket for it.. boo hoo

I had 2 surveys I got to the end of and got no credit today. They were only for 20 and 40 SB, but would have put me over my 2nd goal. I have had no luck lately with tickets for surveys, they basically said 'no credit for you!' I just quit swagging today after that, then the protein survey points showed up.

I started Smores this morning, earned 2 SB and it now says that I've maxed out my limit on this computer? WHAT????

I had 2 surveys I got to the end of and got no credit today. They were only for 20 and 40 SB, but would have put me over my 2nd goal. I have had no luck lately with tickets for surveys, they basically said 'no credit for you!' I just quit swagging today after that, then the protein survey points showed up.

I've had an exceptionally difficult time with surveys this month! I turned 33 at the end of September, and I don't know if that's what did it, but I got an email from SB saying if I complete 3 surveys this month, I'll get a 200sb bonus. I thought 'Piece of cake! I'll knock this out today!" Nope... It took me 2 weeks to be able to complete 3 surveys. It's just been one DQ after another. Some at the beginning, some at the end. It's been crazy. I used to do at least one a day, but haven't been able to this month.

Has anyone done the 3000SB Barkbox offer on the homepage? It says subscribe to any plan to earn, but they offer a single box for $29.95 or you can purchase a box as a gift. Would like to order one for my pup but I don't want to be locked into a subscription, just in case it doesn't work for him. Just want to make sure he doesn't chew through/destroy all the toys within 5 minutes!

I did it last year about this time....toys were great! And easy to cancel! :-)
Win Win!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter